Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 90's rock friday june 4, 2010...... fo yo azz!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I have to take a stupid bus today ....that sucks and I don't even know how much it will cost.. Confusedad:

don't let anyone pee on you. Bus riding people are notorious for that.
this is true
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am glad that I will never have to write up a safety again... thank freaking god.

Whatever that is 5 :high5:

Government vehicle inspections... they suck balls.. small squeares, stickers... boo!
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Hey fuckers!!!
Hey you!!!!
Like Pink Floyed
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I have to take a stupid bus today ....that sucks and I don't even know how much it will cost.. Confusedad:

I know, I don't even want to sit down in the seats....I hate public transporation. The handles are all greasy, etc. gross :barf:
Nussie_T Wrote:....small squeares...
What dat mean?
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I am glad that I will never have to write up a safety again... thank freaking god.

Whatever that is 5 :high5:

Government vehicle inspections... they suck balls.. small squeares, stickers... boo!

Getting your balls sucked 5 :high5:
Derick Wrote:who has a wedding in december

Not Me!!! :happy: :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I know, I don't even want to sit down in the seats....I hate public transporation. The handles are all greasy, etc. gross :barf:
Been on the DC subway once.
rich your wedding is not gonna be the morning zoo crew
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Hey you!!!!
Like Pink Floyed

out there in the cold Getting lonely, getting old, can you feel me
JDubb Wrote:Getting your balls sucked 5 :high5:

:high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:who has a wedding in december

We were going to get married the first week of December. The place we were looking at would have it decorated for Christmas already so rich reds, hunter greens. Poinsetta's with pine boughs. They had a fireplace and would have had a beautiful decorated tree with lots of lights.
Having it in December would have been very romantic.

What's poppin?
We had a piano and a singer...but when you walk down the isle, they don't sing a song....it's just music.
Derick Wrote:rich your wedding is not gonna be the morning zoo crew

Or maybe it is. MC's for weddings and receptions, I've never heard of that. But than again I'm not from the northeast so I am clearly backwards and a moron.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37