Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 2, 2010......Hump day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Goodmorningeveryone,hopeyourdayisgoingwell....notenoughtimeforspacebars!
The Pirates are 7-1 against the Cubs this year after another win last night.
I have to be at work at about 5am tomorrow.
So we can go to The Great White North.
Looks like I should skip the night out to watch the game, and just watch it at home, sober.
Opie & Anthony are NOT funny!!!
Brampton Wrote:Goodmorningeveryone,hopeyourdayisgoingwell....notenoughtimeforspacebars!

So let me get this right, you don't have time for space bars, but you have time to type it out?

Ooohh, I get it now.
:roflmao:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Opie & Anthony are NOT funny!!!

But they swear a lot and hate everyone, so....
:high5: agreed 5
Now, peoplesaythatHowardappealstothelowestcommondenominator, butlisteningtothesemoronsIrealizethatthereisanevenlowerlevelofhuman..........................thiswasforyouChip :poke:........thetyping,wellyoualreadyknewthat
Brampton Wrote:
Now, peoplesaythatHowardappealstothelowestcommondenominator, butlisteningtothesemoronsIrealizethatthereisanevenlowerlevelofhuman..........................thiswasforyouChip :poke:........thetyping,wellyoualreadyknewthat

You know, that's kinda tough to read
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

You know, that's kinda tough to read
:high5:

I am giving them a shot again, too much swearing. The funniest thing so far is the caller who said Lady Gaga is Paul from the Wonder Years in drag.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I am giving them a shot again, too much swearing. The funniest thing so far is the caller who said Lady Gaga is Paul from the Wonder Years in drag.
I've tried at least 3 times and they are 0-3 with me. Its not for me and I'm just fine with that.....I hope Howard doesn't retire
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've tried at least 3 times and they are 0-3 with me. Its not for me and I'm just fine with that.....I hope Howard doesn't retire

I've given up on them.
I've never liked Norton, and he seems to fit right in with how stupid they are.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I've given up on them.
Norton is a complete loser.......I wish he would lose the ability to speak
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am giving them a shot again, too much swearing. The funniest thing so far is the caller who said Lady Gaga is Paul from the Wonder Years in drag.

I've given up on them.
Norton is a complete loser.......I wish he would lose the ability to speak

I don't say this often, but it really would be fun to stomp on his throat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27