Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 2, 2010......Hump day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My niece lost my good sunnies, so I thought I'd grab a cheap pair from walmart. They refused to sell them to me!! :Flaming: Bastards, they can keep their cheap crap. They even took the sunglasses away from me and let me pay for the rest of the groceries I was getting.
this story makes no sense

Ummm, what dat mean?

Moral of the story...
Meth is a hell of a drug.
LeNeve Wrote:That would be crazy as fuck to all of a sudden hear shit for the first time.

Yes, it would. I can't even imagine.
:nothingtoadd:
Joe In PA Wrote::nothingtoadd:

Hey Joe!

Whats going on Joe?
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My niece lost my good sunnies, so I thought I'd grab a cheap pair from walmart. They refused to sell them to me!! :Flaming: Bastards, they can keep their cheap crap. They even took the sunglasses away from me and let me pay for the rest of the groceries I was getting.

I lost my sunglasses. Thought I would grab a cheap $5 pair from Walmart til my good ones were found. I went up to check out (had some food, too).. The chick scanned everything, even the sunglasses... Next thing I knew, she told me she couldn't sell them and took the away from me. I was pissed, I paid for the food and split.

No, it doesn't make sense.. Why the hell couldn't I have them? I have no friggin clue. You tell me. I had the money, paid cash in fact.
Just figured I'd stop in and say Hello. First time in 2 weeks I've been able to sit in my office.

What's up Blueberry?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I lost my sunglasses. Thought I would grab a cheap $5 pair from Walmart til my good ones were found. I went up to check out (had some food, too).. The chick scanned everything, even the sunglasses... Next thing I knew, she told me she couldn't sell them and took the away from me. I was pissed, I paid for the food and split.

No, it doesn't make sense.. Why the hell couldn't I have them? I have no friggin clue. You tell me. I had the money, paid cash in fact.

Gov-ment came n took ma baby!
Derick Wrote:

Maybe she was trying to prevent you from looking stupid in them.
Derick Wrote:

your stories are Lame
Derick Wrote:

Still doesn't make any sense.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

your stories are Lame
:high5: I am laughing at them (her) though.

What's up Blueberry?
joe doesnt get to drive the blueberry, krissy is always driving it
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Gov-ment came n took ma baby!

I had either Walmart or Kmart to choose from until I am able to head to Kohls or whereever to get a better pair of glasses. I'm really hoping my sister finds them. They are in her house somewhere.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27