Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 2, 2010......Hump day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:I had one of those blue cheese bacon burgers from WEndy's. So good!!!
I agree.Delicious.
:nothingtoadd:
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf is a Roy Rogers?
It's a fast food franchise with only 52 locations in Pa and Md.
They're only found on the Pa turnpike here.
IBG, have you posted your beer review in the beer topic? That sounds good. I never drink whiskey type stuff, and wine maybe once a year.

I am always looking for a tasty beer, to replace the budlight that I always drink.
I destroyed a case of Yuengling in two days over the weekend.
Gaymon.
LeNeve Wrote:IBG, have you posted your beer review in the beer topic? That sounds good. I never drink whiskey type stuff, and wine maybe once a year.

I am always looking for a tasty beer, to replace the budlight that I always drink.
No I haven't.I'll go do that.
Brian in NY Wrote::nothingtoadd:

What are you up to this evening?
I'm out. Have a good one.
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf is a Roy Rogers?
It's a fast food franchise with only 52 locations in Pa and Md.
They're only found on the Pa turnpike here.

When I was a little kid, and I would go to nice restraunts with my dad, he would always order mixed drinks, long island ice tea, whiskey sour, gin and tonic. Those are the ones I can remember. Anyway, Me and my sister would ask him for a taste of whatever he was drinking. He never let us have a taste, but he would always order a "roy rogers" for me, and a "shirley temple" for my sis.

The roy roger was like a mix of all the sodas with a cherry, and the shirley temple was a cherry 7-up with a cherry.

I liked the shirley temple better, but I never wanted to look like a homo in front of my Dad.
LeNeve Wrote:

Not a whole lot.......finished mowing the lawn so now I'm just checking out the internet.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Not a whole lot.......finished mowing the lawn so now I'm just checking out the internet.

I need to go mow my lawn.
I thought the NBA Finals started tonight but apparently not.
Brampton Wrote:So the Pirates gave away Jose Bautista, and now he's batting near the top of the league............typical luck for the Pirates

The Pirates gave him about 10 chances and he never did shit. They couldn't afford to keep him around. I am sure it is one of those half season deals and he will suck again.
Sonic is some of the worst fast food there is, if you Canadians like it, you are deprived up there.

Sheetz is based out of Altoona, PA. They are all through PA, some of OH, MD and VA. They have gas, usually on the cheaper side, you can order hot food like chili cheese dogs with bacon, subs, burgers, wraps, salads, etc. They also have a coffee bar and a fully stocked convenience store. They also have halfway decent cleaner side shitters. They are awesome. In Western PA they are rivaled some by Getgo, which is a newer chain. In Eastern PA, they are rivaled some by Wawa, or at least the newer super Wawa's. If I were to place the three in order though it would be:

1. Sheetz
2. Getgo
3. Wawa

Nothing else I have ever found in my travels around all of the US, Canada, Mexico and Europe compare to these 3 stores as far as convenience stores and what they offer. The New York City metro area has TERRIBLE convenience stores b/c they just don't give a shit. 7-11 is the best in that tri state area, and they are not 10% of the store a Sheetz is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27