Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 2, 2010......Hump day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Are guys like JoshinWinnipeg, Dildo, Jerkman, etc going to the convention?
JDubb Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I thought I remember Blake the Farmer was also planning on going but we haven't heard from him in a while.

Prolly got ran over by a tractor.

No he's ok. I saw him update on Facebook over the weekend. He is busy in the field right now doing real farm work not farmville.

Lame
It's our company charity bbq... so full.
dp
dp
dp
dp

[Image: doubleposters2zs3dn5qo.gif]
Pete Nice Wrote:LeNeve, I am a dead person in a car when she walks through the tunnel in The Stand.

That was the Armstrong tunnels in Pittsburgh.

Holy shit, that was you?!!!!!!!! That was my favorite scene!!!!!!

:j/k: I never even paid much attention to it. I will now though.
Whip-it was pretty decent all in all. Very little Drew Berrymore in it. I think it is probably better if you've watched roller derby in person and see how it works.
Nussie_T Wrote:It's our company charity bbq... so full.

I smoked up 3 slabs of ribs on Sunday. They were by far the best ribs I have ever made. Perfect smoke (apple and hickory), great flavor, and meaty. The only thing was that they were tender but could have been just a hair more tender and they would have been perfection. I should have let them stay in the smoker for another 15 minutes and they would have probably been unbeatable.
Derick Wrote:Kristen needs, bricks, trees, cows, and chickens, and dragonfly

she thanks you for your free gifts

Doesn't she ever gift back?
Pokes28 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It's our company charity bbq... so full.

I smoked up 3 slabs of ribs on Sunday. They were by far the best ribs I have ever made. Perfect smoke (apple and hickory), great flavor, and meaty. The only thing was that they were tender but could have been just a hair more tender and they would have been perfection. I should have let them stay in the smoker for another 15 minutes and they would have probably been unbeatable.

It's all you can eat, we have smokies, burgers, pulled pork, chips, ice cream, drinks... I only ate one burger and some pulled pork and I'm full.
Pokes28 Wrote:Whip-it was pretty decent all in all. Very little Drew Berrymore in it. I think it is probably better if you've watched roller derby in person and see how it works.

Some of that areas where it was filmed are where I grew up.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Kristen needs, bricks, trees, cows, and chickens, and dragonfly

she thanks you for your free gifts

Doesn't she ever gift back?
no one ever requests free gifts from her, and instead of sending pointless shit, she doesnt send things that arnt requested
jiz-am
I think I'm at least part of why Covino doesn't post here or at least hasn't for a while. After he showed his ass on the Confederate Flag discussion, he's not posted more than a time or two. Since I was one of the primary ones that regularly get after him about his ignorance, I'll take the blame for his lack of participation on this forum.

Yo Baby Steve... I bust on you only when you show your ass. Otherwise, I love what you do and bring to the show. There are just times that it is ok to just say "I don't understand so I don't have an opinion."
I'm off for lunch.
AirHej Wrote:Are guys like JoshinWinnipeg, Dildo, Jerkman, etc going to the convention?

Chello said once that Dildo and JIW are not, but I hope jerkman does, I will make him cry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27