Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 05-28-10 -- Let's Get This Party Started!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
:yawn: Morning everyone, didn't sleep to well last night... but I am all willing and ready to start :postwhore:
Good morning! Hello 3-day weekend!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:Good morning! Hello 3-day weekend!!!
Memorial Day five :high5:
*cough*4 day*cough*
Derick Wrote:
*cough*4 day*cough*
I had a 4 n a half last weekend. Didn't overly like being off that long. I am working tomorrow,at least in the morning anyway. Got a trig test today that I feel pretty good about , but I hope something clicks for me with the shit we did yesterday cause I have no fucking clue what I'm doing. T, I already know you are going to make a smart ass remark so I will remind you that you live next to the murder capital of Canada. Haha
Got up too late to catch my bus so I am running half an hour behind. Good thing I have Health in the morning and it's easy so I don't care if I'm late.
Where is everyone?
i bleed green Wrote:. T, I already know you are going to make a smart ass remark so I will remind you that you live next to the murder capital of Canada. Haha

Two little kids were shot yesterday in the city... I thought to myself... Wtf I live in a small town, I leave my doors unlocked, when I am deep in the boondocks... then I leave my keys in the ignition.
i bleed green Wrote:Where is everyone?
i'm your hukleberry
Good morning everyone...and T that's how a lot of my books start out....a house, in the boondocks, no neighbors close, door unlocked, nice little family that has no idea what awaits them outside....then he enters the house, it's very quite b/c everyone is sleeping....he knocks out/kills the father/husband and tortures the wife/Mom....sorry I got carred away!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:. T, I already know you are going to make a smart ass remark so I will remind you that you live next to the murder capital of Canada. Haha

Two little kids were shot yesterday in the city... I thought to myself... Wtf I live in a small town, I leave my doors unlocked, when I am deep in the boondocks... then I leave my keys in the ignition.
Man that sucks. Did either survive?
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...and T that's how a lot of my books start out....a house, in the boondocks, no neighbors close, door unlocked, nice little family that has no idea what awaits them outside....then he enters the house, it's very quite b/c everyone is sleeping....he knocks out/kills the father/husband and tortures the wife/Mom....sorry I got carred away!!!!!
are you sure you havent been to JIW's cabin?
Derick Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Where is everyone?
i'm your hukleberry
Great line from a great movie. Val Kilmer is pretty damn good actor. Too bad he's a total weirdo.Good morning Iva.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Man that sucks. Did either survive?

I don't know I heard it on the news this morning on my way into work.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...and T that's how a lot of my books start out....a house, in the boondocks, no neighbors close, door unlocked, nice little family that has no idea what awaits them outside....then he enters the house, it's very quite b/c everyone is sleeping....he knocks out/kills the father/husband and tortures the wife/Mom....sorry I got carred away!!!!!
are you sure you havent been to JIW's cabin?

I have to go up that direction this weekend... I hope I survive!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33