Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 05-28-10 -- Let's Get This Party Started!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
i loved sex and the city. watched every episode of that one too.
JDubb Wrote:The Soprano's was only popular in NY/NJ, same as Sex and the City because they were shot there. No where outside of the NE could possibly fully appreciate either show because they don't live there. F-Off Rich :finger:
Typical Rich. I never watched either of them.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! F-Off Rich. Once again, only in the North East. :finger:

i can actually see his point on this one. it was probly insanely huge in the area it was shot in. of course, it was a huge hit everywhere tho.

It was huge everywhere. ARGH! He pisses me off when he does this. He needs to get out and experience the rest of the country.

i watched every single episode.

You me and the rest of the country. I am so pissed right now. :Flaming: F-Off Rich :finger:
LeNeve Wrote:If you were dying of thirst and had to use a penis straw to get a drink......that would be terrible.

I hate to even say this, but someone gave my Mom a penis straw and it ended up in my kitchen drawer...When Alyssa was like 2 I gave her a drink w/that straw and took a pic....it was funny and bad all at the same time...
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i loved sex and the city. watched every episode of that one too.

No you can't, you don't live in NY/NJ. F-Off Rich :finger:
Anyone need me to babysit???? :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Anyone need me to babysit???? :roflmao:

I'll bring my penis straw!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:If you were dying of thirst and had to use a penis straw to get a drink......that would be terrible.

I hate to even say this, but someone gave my Mom a penis straw and it ended up in my kitchen drawer...When Alyssa was like 2 I gave her a drink w/that straw and took a pic....it was funny and bad all at the same time...
you are an interesting lady
Iva13 Wrote:

I'll bring my penis straw!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
gay mon dudes carrying around date rape kits.
J.B. Hunt.......John Boy Helping Us Ninjas Truck
Decided to start my long weekend off early. :happy: :happy: :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:gay mon dudes carrying around date rape kits.
Apparently you need that when you are going out to "paint the town awesome"

sure.
Angry Chair
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33