Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 05-28-10 -- Let's Get This Party Started!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
the keifer Wrote:Never was a Matchbox20 fan.
and I'm still not
The mark of a good band is their Live music. If a band sounds the same live as they do on record, they are automatically good
Brampton Wrote:Is Gaymon live?
Yeah, I think it is. Black Ice has called that show once. That was the funniest thing I ever heard on that show.
the keifer Wrote:
Yeah, I think it is. Black Ice has called that show once. That was the funniest thing I ever heard on that show.
One friday, DBN should call blast that show
Brampton Wrote:The mark of a good band is their Live music. If a band sounds the same live as they do on record, they are automatically good
Pantera was one that sounded good live.
I'm out for the night, have a good weekend
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
One friday, DBN should call blast that show
Wonder if them guy really do get ass?
Brampton Wrote:I'm out for the night, have a good weekend
Yep, you too Brampton!
Okay, time to change the station.
Holy Diver on the Boneyard. RIP Dio :rock: :rock: :rock:
Brampton Wrote:Apparently Covino and I are the only 2 who watch the Ricky Gervais cartoon

Yes
Brampton Wrote:Ford's discontinuing Mercury.......................they did that in Canada about 8 years ago

For real? I didn't even hear about this until today. So what happens to the dealership name? Riley Ford Mercury. We will have to change all the signs, and commercials I guess.
Brampton Wrote:Ford's discontinuing Mercury.......................they did that in Canada about 8 years ago

Someone told me a long time ago that Mercury was just the Canadian versions of Fords. I've been telling people that for years.
the keifer Wrote:Wonder if Gaymon will kill the replay?

Of course it did, and it pisses me off more and more each week. The extra hour is great, but they need to do something about these date raping tools.

yep. I want to call like a prank, and ask for tips on how to pick up dudes. Like I am a fresh out of the closet fag. My acting skills are not good enough to pull it off though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33