Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 05-28-10 -- Let's Get This Party Started!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:what about "naked as a jaybird" or "in your birthday suit"

i hate those.

I never understood the jaybird saying.

i said the jaybird thing this morning, & promptly smacked myself.

Here is my belated slap Confusedlap:
LeNeve Wrote:one gay siamese twin. Confusedwoot:
What if your siamese twin is a lesbian? Does that mean you were in a threesome with your sister?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:one gay siamese twin. Confusedwoot:
What if you siamese twin is a lesbian. Does that mean you were in a threesome with your sister?
hell yes :happy:
Creepy movie, but still one of my favorites...
[Image: freaks-horror-movie-poster.jpg]
So, we went for lunch and we were 10 minutes late.......they re giving us shit right now........ :finger: to mgmt
Pillow man.......is he a biter :fag:
Brampton Wrote:So, we went for lunch and we were 10 minutes late.......they re giving us shit right now........ :finger: to mgmt

throw doody at them like a monkey.
LeNeve Wrote:they got these new doritos that have horseradish on them they are pretty good.

have you ever tried to wasabi & soy almonds?? love those.
Brampton Wrote:So, we went for lunch and we were 10 minutes late.......they re giving us shit right now........ :finger: to mgmt
i should add, Its not like we can road test anything........
LeNeve Wrote:

throw doody at them like a monkey.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:they got these new doritos that have horseradish on them they are pretty good.

:barf: :fag:
I don't eat anything soy, it contains estrogen
abortions can be a usefull thing.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

Anything wasabi...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33