Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5-21 Make sure to leash your elephant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
God damn I am ready for the weekend. I am actually off this weekend and looking forward to it.
Pete Nice Wrote:God damn I am ready for the weekend. I am actually off this weekend and looking forward to it.
Rest up bro 'cause June is action packed!!!
So who here was on Spotcenter anonymous last night? I know a few of you fuckers were.

I know michaelangelo and Keefer where there. Dildo was there also.

Jerkman was there and I was giving him the 3rd degree so he left and then signed back on anonymous and tried to rip on me, but his only insult that was not "fuck you" or "your gay" was that apparent LEE I live in my parents basement.

BTW Leneve, I bought Jerkman's properties from you, I hope your accountant told you.

I also picked up two anonymous haters, one I am sure was Jerkman, the other one I am thinking was either Derick or Brampton.
I have some issues with the Ustream. There was 130 people on there last night and as a result:

1. The stream kept freezing up every 10 seconds for a few seconds, made watching it almost impossible.

2. The chat was moving so fast you could not even keep up. It was ridiculous. There needs to be a way to make the chat box bigger, expand the video on the left and the chat on the right so that they take up the entire box instead of all that random Ustream bullshit that sits around doing nothing on the screen taking up space.

3. They need to be able to block anonymous users. Like the forum, they need to make it so that you can only post if you are registered and logged on.
LeNeve, are you ever going to get your blackberry messenger fixed? What is the issue? Can you just download it again?
If I am on the forum(s) during the day and Spotcenter at night, I would soon be getting an apartment with Covino. It's all about portion control!!!
Morning all, sorry Pete I wasn't watching Spotcenter last night. I was up but I wasn't on the computer.
You are correct in saying the chat moves way to quickly though, like I said the other day its all one liners and it gets very friustrating.
LeNeve's BBM is still down?? Makes sense now why you haven't been posting.
18 days until New York City
Pete Nice Wrote:I also picked up two anonymous haters, one I am sure was Jerkman, the other one I am thinking was either Derick or Brampton.

They don't call 'em Dick Neck and Shit Mouth Idiot for nothing.
Pete Nice Wrote:I also picked up two anonymous haters, one I am sure was Jerkman, the other one I am thinking was either Derick or Brampton.

It was not me, I have never watched spotcenter
TGIF!!! :happy: Unfortunately, I am going to miss the entire damn show today Confusedad: ... I have to help out on the floor all afternoon. I hate jalapenos, but I guess people who eat at BK disagree with me.
TGIF DBN! Can't wait to hear the show today to see what went down with Covino and Layla when he got home.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGIF!!! :happy: Unfortunately, I am going to miss the entire damn show today Confusedad: ... I have to help out on the floor all afternoon. I hate jalapenos, but I guess people who eat at BK disagree with me.

I had a really bad experience with jalapenos once about 7 years ago.
Or, more like Jalapenos juice. A lot of it.
And, well, $20 and 7 years later, I still can't taste one without wanting to throw up.
C&R on me & vinnie replay now!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29