Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5-21 Make sure to leash your elephant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I'm glad i'm not camping this weekend.

[Image: 103755114-bb68f0407c77ba909c517e26f92b68...scaled.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:First page of a Pittsburgh search nets me my wife's roommate before she moved in with me.

[Image: x_fce542f6.jpg]

[Image: x_55e8c63d.jpg]

[Image: x_4c2d28f8.jpg]
Are you purposly holding out on me? What did I do to you?

She is married.
michaelangelo Wrote:I'm glad i'm not camping this weekend.

[Image: 103755114-bb68f0407c77ba909c517e26f92b68...scaled.jpg]

That sucks. 81 degrees on my thermometer at the moment.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:First page of a Pittsburgh search nets me my wife's roommate before she moved in with me.

Are you purposly holding out on me? What did I do to you?

She is married.
yeah shes married, keep holding out on me with chics like that, hell I could be married too
Pete Nice Wrote:I have some issues with the Ustream. There was 130 people on there last night and as a result:

1. The stream kept freezing up every 10 seconds for a few seconds, made watching it almost impossible.
Mine froze once after I first got on but it was fine after that.
Pete Nice Wrote:Would you?

[Image: a_183d67d7.jpg]

I sure as fuck would!!!!
Hell yeah!!! :hitit:
Pete Nice Wrote:yeah or nah?

[Image: a_9a8bb057.jpg]

I say yes.
AbsoluteLEE!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:What aboot this one:

[Image: x_67d77b11.jpg]

:hitit:
I would!!!
Congrats to C&R for gaining a 4th hour with Spotcenter and another replay.
:rock: :beer: :rock: :beer: :rock: :beer: :rock:
the keifer Wrote:Congrats to C&R for gaining a 4th hour with Spotcenter and another replay.
What did I miss? I've been without my radio for like a week.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Congrats to C&R for gaining a 4th hour with Spotcenter and another replay.
Heard it on replay but just announced today, Spotcenter will be on weekdays at 11am before C&R on 108. Also new replay Midnight to 3.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Heard it on replay but just announced today, Spotcenter will be on weekdays at 11am before C&R on 108. Also new replay Midnight to 3.

Damn. With the new job I won't even get to listen to the show. I'm at client locations all day and my drive home is from like 5 to 5:30 so I don't even catch the replay anymore. I'm going to have to buy the web radio so I can get it on the blackberry.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Damn. With the new job I won't even get to listen to the show. I'm at client locations all day and my drive home is from like 5 to 5:30 so I don't even catch the replay anymore. I'm going to have to buy the web radio so I can get it on the blackberry.

You could catch up on most of the shows when Mercer posts them
DaveP Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:What did I miss? I've been without my radio for like a week.

You could catch up on most of the shows when Mercer posts them
I must have misunderstood something. I read the inshow just now. So they're getting a 4th hour and Spotcenter on top of it?
the keifer Wrote:I must have misunderstood something. I read the inshow just now. So they're getting a 4th hour and Spotcenter on top of it?

That is my understanding, haven't listened yet though. Sounds like Spotcenter 10-11am, C&R 11-3pm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29