Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5-21 Make sure to leash your elephant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
wyoian Wrote:@J-Dubb how did you get the pics to copy, they wouldn't copy for me!!

Right click on the photo and copy image link, than post here with "[ img ]...[ /img ]" (no spaces) around the link.
I love that picture of Layla, Covino and Melody. Covino looks so happy
Derick Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:@J-Dubb how did you get the pics to copy, they wouldn't copy for me!!
right click on photo, go to view image, copy url
oh i just tried to copy the photo, sorry wetarded
Good for Spotty, Spotcenter is the pre-game show.
Hey everyone, listening but not really on the computer, so this means we don't need Best of Xm to hear O & A
is spot gonna do this drunk ?
Donginator Wrote:Hey everyone, listening but not really on the computer, so this means we don't need Best of Xm to hear O & A

I guess not.
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Hey everyone, listening but not really on the computer, so this means we don't need Best of Xm to hear O & A

I guess not.
loyal Stern fan, but now its free I might give them a try
ok, i moved away for a minute. what was the big announcement?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, i moved away for a minute. what was the big announcement?

Sorry I can't help you, I have my headphones off so that I can hear the phones when they ring... hopefully I didn't miss it too!
Back from lunch :beer: , what did I miss
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, i moved away for a minute. what was the big announcement?

Spot gets his own Spotcenter show, a pre-show between Opie and Anthony and C&R. They get their fourth hour back on the front end.
they got their 4th hour back, and spotty got a pregame show befor cnr go on and Opie and Anthony are going to be on in the morning
Shit Mouth Idiot Wrote:Back from lunch :beer: , what did I miss

I have no idea. My signal is out.
michaelangelo Wrote:they got their 4th hour back, and spotty got a pregame show befor cnr go on and Opie and Anthony are going to be on in the morning

Well that's pretty sweet stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29