Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 5-21 Make sure to leash your elephant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
michaelangelo Wrote:they got their 4th hour back, and spotty got a pregame show befor cnr go on and Opie and Anthony are going to be on in the morning
Thats alright :happy:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:they got their 4th hour back, and spotty got a pregame show befor cnr go on and Opie and Anthony are going to be on in the morning
:high5: So what time is O&A going to be on Sirius Stars deuce.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
:high5: So what time is O&A going to be on Sirius Stars deuce.

O&A are on in the Me and Vinnie timeslot.
they should call it

"see spot run the show"
Will Spots first guest be Rossie or Michael Billy?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:they should call it

"see spot run the show"

Have they asked Spot what he is going to talk about? How long is the Spoticus show?
Nussie_T Wrote:

"see spot run the show"

Have they asked Spot what he is going to talk about? How long is the Spoticus show?

so far they just want him to cue up requested clips from call ins.
i got all mixed up with the times, but i think O&A are on until around 9:30/9:45 then spotcenter until 11 then C&R from 11-3
Nussie_T Wrote:

"see spot run the show"

I think he should have a guest host for the week with him like the first year of Jimmy Kimmel

Way to go C&R.....and Spot :clap:
Yeah, Spot with Zito as a pre show.....Epic
Ford website is pissing me off today.
Brampton Wrote:Yeah, Spot with Zito as a pre show.....Epic
Sorry to be asking a lot of questions, but i can't listen... I am answering phones. Is it just Spot or is it Spot and Zito... I think Spot and Zito would be hilarious.
Now just get rid of the gay mon show cutting off the replay, and I will be a happy camper.
So Monday I change the channel to 108 at 10 am central time?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Yeah, Spot with Zito as a pre show.....Epic
Sorry to be asking a lot of questions, but i can't listen... I am answering phones. Is it just Spot or is it Spot and Zito... I think Spot and Zito would be hilarious.

just spot, they were saying that zito is probably jealous and that's how the idea of spot and zito came to be but it's not serious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29