Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nes-day 5/19/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Covino is right that it's not really any of their business where he budgets his money.

But, it is showing where his priorities are.
And yeah, a baby shower and Layla probably trump people he doesn't know.
Covino only gets butthurt when he knows he's wrong. He just cant admit he is full of it, in this instance
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would not expect Covino, or any of those guys to pay for me.
i agree, but he can at least take 30 minutes out to hang with a guy and have a beer
:high5:

i agree too but what i think it just boils down to is that he simply doesn't want to do it, but that's not a good enough excuse.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i agree, but he can at least take 30 minutes out to hang with a guy and have a beer

i agree too but what i think it just boils down to is that he simply doesn't want to do it, but that's not a good enough excuse.
Than thats what he should have said. Not use money as an excuse
Chip Wrote:Covino is right that it's not really any of their business where he budgets his money.

But, it is showing where his priorities are.
And yeah, a baby shower and Layla probably trump people he doesn't know.

I agree, his priorities are on his family. Spot can suck it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
That is true, but if you traveled from Kansas and visited the show, it would be nice. Whats a BL cost $2?

Yeah, it would definately be appreciated.

I don't think anything is that cheap in NYC
But I'd think that Covino could spare $20 and a half hour to at least make an appearance.
without "these people", you don't have a f'n career
i kinda know where spot is comming from. My boss makes a considerable amount more than I, and he always talks about how he had to buy this and buy that, and I'm thinking fuck, i cant afford that or that. But I think my boss would buy me lunch or a beer
Brampton Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Isn't he the same guy that drives a mercedes?

If you don't have money, get a reasonably priced car Wtf

Ding! Ding! That IS the correct answer!

Oh, and maybe he should stop living bi-coastal. Thats such horseshit, don't complain if you bring something on yourself Lame

No shit... He's living large. While dudes, like Spot, still have to live with his mom.
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Isn't he the same guy that drives a mercedes?

If you don't have money, get a reasonably priced car Wtf

Ding! Ding! That IS the correct answer!

Oh, and maybe he should stop living bi-coastal. Thats such horseshit, don't complain if you bring something on yourself Lame

No shit... He's living large. While dudes, like Spot, still have to live with his mom.
Agreed, 100%. He's making excuses, when if he just said how he felt in the first place would have been acceptable
I would and have NEVER asked or expected Covino, or any of the guys, to pay for me. In fact, one time, Rich, Covino and I all pitched in and payed for Spot's portion of the bill at diner, I forget why, but we did. Although Covino does owe me a diner at Viva Pancho for losing a bet to me. Someday I will collect on that bet. Big Grin

Anyway, I agree with Covino here. He does not need to explain himself.

BUT, I see where Spot is coming from also and the difference b/c I have been on his side of the story, as the poor guy of the group, and it kind of creates a little jealousy. Spot is taking the jealous poor guy side of the story b/c that's all he knows.

BTW, did Jerkman ask them to pay for something? I missed the first 15 minutes, what did Jerkman ask them to do?
What do condoms cost?
Wow. Spot is fired up.
Can't they expense the drinks as part of the show? When I take clients out, I expense it (or as Derick pointed out, when I had a job). Isn't it the same?
I don't think Covino's issue is money, it's just not wanting to hang out with strangers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23