Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nes-day 5/19/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
I'm annoyed with this conversation. Big fat asses time!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:We ordered a voltage doubler for a truck two days ago from Brampton, ON... instead of sending it to MB they sent it to NB (New Brunswick) the complete opposite direction of Manitoba. New Brunswick shipped air back to Brampton and now Brampton DHL is sending it by ground...

We paid overnight freight for this thing... the parts guy is dealing it with it a lot nicer then I would be.
i would be flipping the fuck out
Spot is giving everyone umbrellas. Big Grin
im harvesting onions & shopping for dressers.
I can't wait to see Rich's standup.
Nussie_T Wrote:We ordered a voltage doubler for a truck two days ago from Brampton, ON... instead of sending it to MB they sent it to NB (New Brunswick) the complete opposite direction of Manitoba. New Brunswick shipped air back to Brampton and now Brampton DHL is sending it by ground...

We paid overnight freight for this thing... the parts guy is dealing it with it a lot nicer then I would be.
People in Brampton are dumb :roflmao:
I tuned them out for the last 15 minutes......... :yawn:
LeNeve Wrote:I can't wait to see Rich's standup.

I wish I could be there to see it in person.
I want lobster for lunch today.
JDubb Wrote:

I'm sure they are gonna ustream it
I think Rich should steal an entire routine from a random comic, get on stage and just do it. That would be funny
He should throw pies. Or smash watermelons with a big hammer.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I'm sure they are gonna ustream it

Rich just said they are ustreaming it and recording it professionally.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:hey zee, a sports illustrated writer tweeted a link to the video of the crazy hailstorm in Oklahoma. It's famous! :happy: :happy:

have you seen the footage from the f5 in 98? that was intense.

Nope, link?
LeNeve Wrote:and the bigger they get the more of a hassel it will be. They will eventually have all kinds of weirdos that will ruin it for the normal people, and they won't be interactive anymore.

That is the sucky part. Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23