Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nes-day 5/19/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It would be great if Rich went up with a southern accent, and tell racist jokes, and an old black guy doing the rimshot on drums :roflmao:

:roflmao: There is his gimmick.

Like Coondog? :roflmao:
he could run out on stage and throw condoms out into the audience.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Anjelah Johnson. Not funny at all.
she was on the show about a month ago, wasn't she?

yes, and another time before that. Maybe you have to be looking at her to find her funny.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:It would be great if Rich went up with a southern accent, and tell racist jokes, and an old black guy doing the rimshot on drums :roflmao:

:roflmao: There is his gimmick.

Like Coondog? :roflmao:
here's one......remember the jokes are bad, but its in an accent

I wish our show was in Arizona, so I could have the show all to myself.........bah dum ching
LeNeve Wrote:he could run out on stage and throw condoms out into the audience.
used condoms
what about he comes out in a black turtleneck, white scarf, glasses, and read while sitting on a stool, penthouse letters in an english accent
Brampton Wrote:what about he comes out in a black turtleneck, white scarf, glasses, and read while sitting on a stool, penthouse letters in an english accent

and smoking a pipe
Brampton Wrote:what about he comes out in a black turtleneck, white scarf, glasses, and read while sitting on a stool, penthouse letters in an english accent

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
DaveP Wrote:

and smoking a pipe
A sherlock holmes style :high5:
he can ride around on micheal billies back like a horse.
DaveP Wrote:

and smoking a pole

*Fixed*
Rich needs to take it soooooo not seriously, cause I think if he tries too hard, it wont work
LeNeve Wrote:he can ride around on micheal billies back like a horse.

Michael Billy would enjoy that too much.
He should use micheal billy as the stool while he reads from penthouse.
JDubb Wrote:

Michael Billy would enjoy that too much.
So would Rich
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23