Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-nes-day 5/19/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Nussie_T Wrote:Krissy never left until AFTER Joey got his job... get your facts straight... besides... Jdubb's daughter is a minor you can't pin that on him...
time to un-wedge the panties
if I ever make it to NY, I'd go to the studio to visit the guys, and hopefully hang out with them after, but there would be no expectations on my part from any of them.

I would buy dinner and drinks for people that come and visit me too but that doesn't happen nearly as often as it does with Covino and Rich.
The show so far... boooooooo
Derick Wrote:and again, if someone would come to visit me here in chicago, I would gladly take that person out for a beer ON ME. I have bills, expenses, but someone took the time and cost to come visit, I can take the time and cost to buy that person a beer. I'll eat a pb sangweech for lunch one day instead of having a nice lunch

I am hoping to make it out, just can't nail down a date yet. Looking at the fall or early winter. Sept to Nov time frame.
Derick Wrote:and again, if someone would come to visit me here in chicago, I would gladly take that person out for a beer ON ME. I have bills, expenses, but someone took the time and cost to come visit, I can take the time and cost to buy that person a beer. I'll eat a pb sangweech for lunch one day instead of having a nice lunch

Even for a random stranger. Say it's some guy that's a fan of bio chemistry, and he shows up in your lab.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Krissy never left until AFTER Joey got his job... get your facts straight... besides... Jdubb's daughter is a minor you can't pin that on him...

We had this conversation the other day... who says I am wearing any!?
miss anything in the first 10 pages?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:miss anything in the first 10 pages?

naked midgets.
JDubb Wrote:The show so far... boooooooo
:high5:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:miss anything in the first 10 pages?
some full frontal
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

We had this conversation the other day... who says I am wearing any!?
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:

Even for a random stranger. Say it's some guy that's a fan of bio chemistry, and he shows up in your lab.

We have random people show up here all the time, if that person was here to learn and hung out for a couple of hours following me around, yes i would offer to buy that person lunch or a beer. I'd like that person to have learned something and go back and say these people were so nice. Its not that hard to take a couple minutes out of your day and a few dollars out of your budget
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Isn't he the same guy that drives a mercedes?

If you don't have money, get a reasonably priced car Wtf

Ding! Ding! That IS the correct answer!

Actually, since Covino is on the West coast more than the NYC, he should just let the lease expire and get something cheaper like a Hyundai or a Ford Focus. That would make real good sense for anyone in that situation.

Or a Vespa!!!! Big Grin
Nussie_T Wrote:We had this conversation the other day... who says I am wearing any!?
pics are proof
I am not listening live so I have no idea about the context of the going out and meeting listeners and picking up tabs, etc. right now. All I hope is that Covino isn't mad about me setting dates for listeners to come to the studio and do other stuff with the guys. I thought it would be fun, but Covino's life is totally different now. I think he wants to make sure he's there for Layla and the baby at all times and doesn't want to give the slightest impression that he's out doing shady stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23