Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Good morning everyone...
did you check to make sure you got the title, date, spelling, correct?
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...

I played indoor soccer then went to the bar last night. Didn't get to sleep until almost 3. Was up at 7.
Ugh.
I might need another gallon of coffee.
Derick Wrote:did you check to make sure you got the title, date, spelling, correct?

Yes?....I spelled Tuesday wrong on purpose...you have to say Tooooosday!....like Spot!!
It is so beautiful outside here today. Yesterday was a high of 27 celcius (80F) and remain that way until Saturday when it goes up to 30 celcius (86F)... and to top it off this weekend is a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG weekend and I made it even longer by taking Tuesday off.
Nussie_T Wrote:It is so beautiful outside here today. Yesterday was a high of 27 celcius (80F) and remain that way until Saturday when it goes up to 30 celcius (86F)... and to top it off this weekend is a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG weekend and I made it even longer by taking Tuesday off.

:happy: :happy:
Nussie_T Wrote:It is so beautiful outside here today. Yesterday was a high of 27 celcius (80F) and remain that way until Saturday when it goes up to 30 celcius (86F)... and to top it off this weekend is a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG weekend and I made it even longer by taking Tuesday off.

Next weekend is a 3 day weekend for us...Memorial Day!
Iva13 Wrote:

The only reason I knew that is because when we were talking about going to NYC for the convention Pete mentioned he didn't want it that weekend because of the long weekend and I thought it was a good choice because my son's birthday is on the Monday of that weekend.
Iva13 Wrote:Next weekend is a 3 day weekend for us...Memorial Day!
I'm taking this Friday off, so it's a 3-day weekend for me. Going to Virginia to visit my sister, then to D.C. on Saturday to see an Alice in Chains/STP concert :rock:
Iva13 Wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Next weekend is a 3 day weekend for us...Memorial Day!
I'm taking this Friday off, so it's a 3-day weekend for me. Going to Virginia to visit my sister, then to D.C. on Saturday to see an Alice in Chains/STP concert :rock:

STP is on Stern right now.
A guy that works here went to see nickle back this weekend, and now he is looking gayer than usual.
LeNeve Wrote:A guy that works here went to see nickle back this weekend, and now he is looking gayer than usual.
I've heard rumors about stuff like that happening.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A guy that works here went to see nickle back this weekend, and now he is looking gayer than usual.

Do you think Knickleback made him gay?
I tend to think if you like Knickleback, you're already gay and just looking for a way to come out.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Do you think Knickleback made him gay?
I tend to think if you like Knickleback, you're already gay and just looking for a way to come out.
Yeah, if you're going to see nickelback you have to be leaning that way in the first place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18