Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My cousin is a little violent too...she thew a clock radio at her husband's head and he had to get stiches, she egged his car and flattened his tires...and he still married her. She scares me sometimes...but I just love her.

Chicks are nuts.

+1
LeNeve Wrote:I would not want to interview the deftones.

I don't like the Deftones, but they are a pretty big deal.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'd be annoyed too.

I never really caught on with the XM guys when them put them on Octane. I miss the days when it was Covino, Kayla and the other Sirius people.

The dude in the morning annoys me. He sucks, and the playlist sucks.
Not much good came with the merger.
I think it was crapy of Jose not to tell Covino
LeNeve Wrote:

I never really caught on with the XM guys when them put them on Octane. I miss the days when it was Covino, Kayla and the other Sirius people.

Is that Cane? Or Kane? Or how ever it's spelled?

And that is only pussification if Covino rolls over and takes it.
He'll suck it up, do it, and keep working to get back replacing those buffoons.
squiz. what a stupid name.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Not much good came with the merger.

Nope, I don't pay attention to the Octane guys that suck, I just drown them out.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:My cousin is a little violent too...she thew a clock radio at her husband's head and he had to get stiches, she egged his car and flattened his tires...and he still married her. She scares me sometimes...but I just love her.

The question is what did he do that have it thrown at him? Did he deserve it?

I forget what he did, but yes, SHE thought he deserved it...and that's all that matters ;-)
The merger sucked, other then I can get hockey again.

Before the merger happened, Sirius and XM both had punk channels, somehow they're both gone now. Gay.
I'm hungry right now.
I hope they don't move time slots again.
LeNeve Wrote:I hope they don't move time slots again.

I wouldn't mind them going until 4.
Or moving to the morning.
LeNeve Wrote:I hope they don't move time slots again.
Same here.
Mexicans are shady.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The question is what did he do that have it thrown at him? Did he deserve it?

I forget what he did, but yes, SHE thought he deserved it...and that's all that matters ;-)

There are guys in this world who do deserve a good ass-beating. Like Knightryda, if he ever, say, posted picts of my bare tits with tater tots over the nips... I would be obligated to beat him to a pulp. Just sayin...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18