Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
man i screw up the quotes everytime! Lame
Nussie_T Wrote:I missed the start of the show due to meetings, anything interesting happen??

Just Covino getting mad about only being asked to interview bands when the main person isn't going to be there.
And I guess there's still some show news getting ready to be announced.
Nussie_T Wrote:I missed the start of the show due to meetings, anything interesting happen??

Covino bitching and Rich cock blocking...
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:head tater 5 :high5:

She said that like she thought I wouldn't like it.

The intention was that you wouldn't.
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Kind of a slow start to the show so far...

What??? are we listening to the same show??? ;-)

Sorry, my radio was on Cosmo Big Grin
Chip Wrote:still some show news getting ready to be announced.

They say that everyday and nothing comes up... Over hyping and under producing. I'll be surprised when they actually say something.
JDubb Wrote:Kind of a slow start to the show so far...

Covino was butthurt over Octane and towards Spot and Rich. Hmmmm... Not mush to say bout that.
Nussie_T Wrote:

They say that everyday and nothing comes up... Over hyping and under producing. I'll be surprised when they actually say something.

They said next week... which is what they said last week.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:head tater 5 :high5:

She said that like she thought I wouldn't like it.

The intention was that you wouldn't.

Haha. Well, only one way to find out...
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

They said next week... which is what they said last week.

Exactly which is why I said I'll be surprised when they actually say something... maybe their news is snews.
JDubb Wrote:

That describes every show.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

That describes every show.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So true...
remind me to hide all the lime juice in the house. the husband is on a citrus kick that's effing up his cooking.
I think Rich might be taking advantage of Spot...fine he gave him the idea but he doesn't deserve a portion of Spot's fee. Maybe he can get a referral fee if he refers people to Spot, but he is NOT entitled to a piece of every job Spot does.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The question is what did he do that have it thrown at him? Did he deserve it?

I forget what he did, but yes, SHE thought he deserved it...and that's all that matters ;-)

There are guys in this world who do deserve a good ass-beating. Like Knightryda, if he ever, say, posted picts of my bare tits with tater tots over the nips... I would be obligated to beat him to a pulp. Just sayin...

Worth it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18