Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Rich needs to say "Hello, is Kristen there?"
Hey Spot.
These chicks are hanging up, because they don't want to risk getting arrested
yeah, i have to say, im a lil grossed out by this.
Donginator Wrote:
Producer Spot Wrote:hey guys, just lurking, but wanted to say hi.
Spot fix the malware on the C&R message board, I stopped going on because of it. I am shocked there are on people on right now, way too risky
Trying to fix it, or at least having it fixed. not sure what went down, but it's pretty fucked.

Howdy Spotty!! How goes everything?
A couple of friends tried to get me to do this in Vegas.
From one of those cards saying $100 for an hour or what ever, and they were even going to pay for it.
But it turns out, for $100 she'll just come over and sit for an hour. Anything else depends on how much you tip. And that started at $600.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:I have alot of pent up aggression.

Indeed!
Producer Spot Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Spot fix the malware on the C&R message board, I stopped going on because of it. I am shocked there are on people on right now, way too risky
Trying to fix it, or at least having it fixed. not sure what went down, but it's pretty fucked.
cool, keep us updated on here
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

hey, spot! if you ever make it to the center of the country, ive got a nice girl in mind for ya!

Hey! You're married!!! Confusedlap:
Producer Spot Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Can you rebuild it in a different server?
Chip Wrote:A couple of friends tried to get me to do this in Vegas.
From one of those cards saying $100 for an hour or what ever, and they were even going to pay for it.
But it turns out, for $100 she'll just come over and sit for an hour. Anything else depends on how much you tip. And that started at $600.

We have a collection of those cards around the office here. Are the girls the same girls in the pictures or are they beat? Or didn't you get far enough to find out?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:

hey, spot! if you ever make it to the center of the country, ive got a nice girl in mind for ya!

Hey! You're married!!! Confusedlap:

i didnt mean me!!!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:A couple of friends tried to get me to do this in Vegas.

We have a collection of those cards around the office here. Are the girls the same girls in the pictures or are they beat? Or didn't you get far enough to find out?

Yeah, she came to the room, that's as far as it went. That's where she explained that $100 was just for her to be there, everything else was extra.
The card was for some weird name like Dasha or something. And it was a different girl that came, when she saw the card we got the number from she said something like "oh, you had a card for that Dasha, the card is supposed to say to ask for the blonde Dasha"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18