Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/3/2010 Monday....NSFW Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
morning
so all week long the fucking weather guys said rain over the weekend 80% chance both sat and sun. FUCK YOU WEATHER PEOPLE. Not a drop, sprinkle, even a cloud.
Hello out there.We're on the air.It's Hockey Night tonight.Go Canucks!!
Good Morning Everyone!

We have new excitement on Joe Cam!! :happy:
isnt every night hockey night in canada
good morning everyone, hope your weekends were good
Derick Wrote:isnt every night hockey night in canada
not in my house
Brampton Wrote:
not in my house
well it should be dammit
I like watching playoff hockey but other than that I more or less only watch when Vancouver's playing so I am even more excited today.I would guess the score today at 4-3 Chicago but hopefully I am wrong and Vancouver goes home up by 2.
Good Morning Beckster aka ....
Brampton Wrote:
not in my house
How was your weekend?Did you have to work?
i'm being spammed by microsoft, there is no click here to unsubscribe thing, you have to register for windows live. Why would I have to do this? FUCK YOU MICROSOFT
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
not in my house
well it should be dammit
Yes it should.
Derick Wrote:i'm being spammed by microsoft, there is no click here to unsubscribe thing, you have to register for windows live. Why would I have to do this? FUCK YOU MICROSOFT
Do they have a return email on there?I wish I could reply with one of those emails that fry the other person's computer when I get spam.I got one on Friday from Yahoo Thailand telling me I won a million bucks so I guess I am Quitting my job. :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
not in my house
well it should be dammit
maybe I should rethink things?
Good morning everyone.... :yawn: :yawn: it's a raining Monday morning...and my boss is here already.... :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15