Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/3/2010 Monday....NSFW Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hello everyone!

I'm good... you?

I was just outside.. The sun is shining and it's soo nice, but I had to walk back into this cold, windowless office Confusedad: ... 2 hours 20 minutes to go.......

Outside here is freezing. It's the first time in a month or so that I've gone outside with a coat on. Alberta & Sask both got snow hopefully we don't have any coming our way. I'd really enjoy with the sun came out though,

it was just hailing here
Nussie_T Wrote:Outside here is freezing. It's the first time in a month or so that I've gone outside with a coat on. Alberta & Sask both got snow hopefully we don't have any coming our way. I'd really enjoy with the sun came out though,

Yuck! I hope the snow is done here. My sister in Aspen got over 8 inches of snow this weekend.
This is what it looks like outside here right now. (out in the country anyway). About 10 minute or so ago.

[Image: 30405_384750124503_503494503_3566173_1950937_n.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:it was just hailing here

You can keep that shit there...
Nussie_T Wrote:Outside here is freezing. It's the first time in a month or so that I've gone outside with a coat on. Alberta & Sask both got snow hopefully we don't have any coming our way. I'd really enjoy with the sun came out though,

Yuck! I hope the snow is done here. My sister in Aspen got over 8 inches of snow this weekend.

Central North Dakota had snow too this weekend. Too close for my liking. :eek:
Derick Wrote::killme:

:killme: I agree.
If there were a forest around here, I would light it on fire.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote::killme:

:killme: I agree.

With quality shows like this, Sirius is certain never to cancel them. :blahblah:
LeNeve Wrote:Marriage blanket is stupid. This day is pissing me off officially now.

I knew I shoulda stayed in bed.
LeNeve Wrote:If there were a forest around here, I would light it on fire.

Take Kristen with you. Big Grin
Fuck off, the only reason I listen to the last 45 minutes was because I thought they were going to talk about the white boy meetings...
3 hours to kill untill I can go home. I have absolutely nothing to do either.
I need a nap...
Rich Davis is on Jay Thomas, but now I have it on Bubba.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich Davis is on Jay Thomas, but now I have it on Bubba.

Wtf
Is Rich the new Madison? Is he sitting in the Haha seat?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15