Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/3/2010 Monday....NSFW Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Wow Rich, these fun facts are one way to make sure this show doesn't follow Me & Vinnie. :poke:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Hello everyone!

How are ya feeling?

I'm good... you?
Um, I'm back and I like my new part time job...but anyway I follow Layla on Twitter only her and C&R....but CA is her home, I'm sure she doesn't hate NY or the family...she just misses her home....that's all.
I like that history of US. I've been watching it. I'm really surprised that Rich is into it. Boring to talk about on the radio though. Blowjobs and steaks all day for this guy.
Any fans of Arrested Development? Follow @bluthquotes on twitter.

Steve Holt: I've made a huge mistake.
Gob: I know the feeling. I had you.
:roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What are you proposing?

The company that provides the curbside recycle pick up and depot in town decided to shut down in Sept so the town is looking for alternatives. My husband is anal about recycling and decided that he would put in a business proposal for it.

Cool :clap:
Nussie_T Wrote:

How are ya feeling?

I'm good... you?

I slept like crap last night, so I am not motivated today. And I was just outside.. The sun is shining and it's soo nice, but I had to walk back into this cold, windowless office Confusedad: ... 2 hours 20 minutes to go.......
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What up?
I don't think I'm going to get to listen today. I'm about to head out to a Ford plant to do some measuring. Yay!

What do you measure?

Ok, I'm back.
What'd I miss?

And going back to this question, I draw up the support steel for a the conveyors and the equipment.
Michael Jackson Gay??? No way....... :eek: I don't believe it!

****SARCASM****
Iva13 Wrote:Um, I'm back and I like my new part time job...but anyway I follow Layla on Twitter only her and C&R....but CA is her home, I'm sure she doesn't hate NY or the family...she just misses her home....that's all.

You have a little something in your teeth.
Nussie_T Wrote:

How are ya feeling?

I'm good... you?

I was just outside.. The sun is shining and it's soo nice, but I had to walk back into this cold, windowless office Confusedad: ... 2 hours 20 minutes to go.......

Outside here is freezing. It's the first time in a month or so that I've gone outside with a coat on. Alberta & Sask both got snow hopefully we don't have any coming our way. I'd really enjoy with the sun came out though,
Marriage blanket is stupid. This day is pissing me off officially now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Michael Jackson Gay??? No way....... :eek: I don't believe it!

****SARCASM****

Well yeah, there's a reason no 8 year old girls ever came out and said he molested them.
[youtube]bM4eJ38S7Hw[/youtube]
:killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15