Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/3/2010 Monday....NSFW Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
JDubb Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:That's some amateur shit on Sirius' part. If you are gonna can people you need to have a plan.

So as it stands now C&R are the only consistently live show on Stars Too. Jay Thomas is in replays all the time. 3 hour live on a 24 hour channel Wtf
no reason to keep the channel
Derick Wrote::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

+1... what's next Hockey followed by wrestling or NASCAR?
JDubb Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:That's some amateur shit on Sirius' part. If you are gonna can people you need to have a plan.

So as it stands now C&R are the only consistently live show on Stars Too. Jay Thomas is in replays all the time. 3 hour live on a 24 hour channel Wtf

I didn't realize he's always in replays. I know that on Fridays he's on H101 and it's a replay in the afternoons on 108... I think.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

+1... what's next Hockey followed by wrestling or NASCAR?
you know they wont talk about hockey
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

no reason to keep the channel

Zito should be graduating soon, maybe he will bring his internet show here? :roflmao:
This is hilarious... I know exactly where Shawn the Lawyer was. It wasn't even a Cigar Bar... it's more like a Cigar store w/ a TV in it.
Shhh I gotta sneak out today at lunch to go w/some guy I'm going to be working for at night (from home)...but I have to go get his lap top and get a quick overview of what I have to do....if anything happens to me I just wanted someone to know where I was going...b/c I can't tell my work people b/c he is a client.
edoblin Wrote:This is hilarious... I know exactly where Shawn the Lawyer was. It wasn't even a Cigar Bar... it's more like a Cigar store w/ a TV in it.

:roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Shhh I gotta sneak out today at lunch to go w/some guy I'm going to be working for at night (from home)...but I have to go get his lap top and get a quick overview of what I have to do....if anything happens to me I just wanted someone to know where I was going...b/c I can't tell my work people b/c he is a client.

Conflict of interest? :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Shhh I gotta sneak out today at lunch to go w/some guy I'm going to be working for at night (from home)...but I have to go get his lap top and get a quick overview of what I have to do....if anything happens to me I just wanted someone to know where I was going...b/c I can't tell my work people b/c he is a client.

Conflict of interest? :roflmao:

Yep a little bit...but I can separate!!!!!
michaelangelo Wrote:hello?

Hi?
JDubb Wrote:What's up my friends? How's everyone doing?

It's Monday, I'm here... good enough.
edoblin Wrote:Anyone know what they put on this morning in place of Me and Guinea?

A replay of them.

Especially considering it's a paid service and should be held to a higher standard.
I was fired up with the show started. All of this boxing talk has fired me down... :yawn:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15