Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
the keifer Wrote:Just flipped over to Howard.
I can't listen to the Howard replays. I always hear the same stuff over and over again.
Brampton Wrote:
I can't listen to the Howard replays. I always hear the same stuff over and over again.
I don't hear Howard live on the way to work anymore since my company ride doesn't have Sirius.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I don't hear Howard live on the way to work anymore since my company ride doesn't have Sirius.
that seems to make sense. What have you heard so far?
There just isn't a show in the morning that can keep my attention. Normally I listen to Howard, but I either get bored of annoyed by some of the other guys on the show.
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
He's interviewing Hulk Hogan.
Joe In PA Wrote:There just isn't a show in the morning that can keep my attention. Normally I listen to Howard, but I either get bored of annoyed by some of the other guys on the show.
I find the "Wack Pack" people soooo annoying. Especially Erick the Midget. That show is great when it is just Howard, Robin, and Fred. I don't mind the co-workers, but the wackpackers have to go
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I can't listen to the Howard replays. I always hear the same stuff over and over again.
He's interviewing Hulk Hogan.
One word - Magnum :barf:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:There just isn't a show in the morning that can keep my attention. Normally I listen to Howard, but I either get bored of annoyed by some of the other guys on the show.
I find the "Wack Pack" people soooo annoying. Especially Erick the Midget. That show is great when it is just Howard, Robin, and Fred. I don't mind the co-workers, but the wackpackers have to go
They should bring back master tape theater on Howard 100 all day Fridays. I liked hearing some of those older shows.
3D?
More like 3Ds NUTZ!!!
Close to 40.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
They should bring back master tape theater on Howard 100 all day Fridays. I liked hearing some of those older shows.
yes, but they are only good to a point, then it just seems lame
So, I finally get Cliff Lee back tonight :high5:
Eric the Midget's on the line.
Stop Lurking Iva ;-)
the keifer Wrote:Eric the Midget's on the line.
:killme: :killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43