Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think I might create a fake FB page so I have someone to be married to

Will her name be Bunny? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
kristen
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think I might create a fake FB page so I have someone to be married to

Will her name be Bunny? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
kristen

:clap: :clap: :clap:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Jose

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I have never seen the elephant man. I am aware of the story, and have seen pictures though.

I'm going to have to download that movie when I get home
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey now! Some of us girls got sick of the douchebag attitude and are happy to find a decent guy.

You have to mix the two, like your guy does. You can't be all douche or all nice guy, or it's destined to fail.

I tried to find the bad boys, cuz I thought they were fun. It just got old so fast. I now have a nice guy, who used to be a bit bad and grew out of it (somewhat).

Jim is a cool guy who is nice, but he is by no means a traditional nice guy.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have never seen the elephant man. I am aware of the story, and have seen pictures though.

I'm going to have to download that movie when I get home

I've seen clips, I've seen enough.
Is Jose Mangin constantly stoned? If I was a cop with an ax to grind, I'd get him on possession charges.
From TOMB...

Chelofellow Wrote:Oh Great....Jose Mangin

[Image: simpsons_otto.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Jose is awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey now! Some of us girls got sick of the douchebag attitude and are happy to find a decent guy.

You have to mix the two, like your guy does. You can't be all douche or all nice guy, or it's destined to fail.

I tried to find the bad boys, cuz I thought they were fun. It just got old so fast. I now have a nice guy, who used to be a bit bad and grew out of it (somewhat).

Jim is a cool guy who is nice, but he is by no means a traditional nice guy.

Oh, don't say that! His head is big enough, thanks to you guys!
anyone else sick of Jose and his "brothersssss" act?
Chip Wrote:Jose is awesome.

He cracks me up.
BigFan Wrote:anyone else sick of Jose and his "brothersssss" act?

Nope

He cracks me up.

He is still baked from last night.
JDubb Wrote:

He cracks me up.

He is still baked from last night.

I bet he's still baked from high school.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43