Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 4/30/2010.......Its 9a and no-one has posted an IST. WTF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
AirHej Wrote:So Spotty changed his Relationship Status on Facebook to "Single." Under the "Interested in" category, does he have "Guys" or "Girls?"

Neither. He has Beef Jerkey
AirHej Wrote:So Spotty changed his Relationship Status on Facebook to "Single." Under the "Interested in" category, does he have "Guys" or "Girls?"
Bi-curious.
I like Spot. He's a really good guy. I just have a hard time when it is obvious that good guys allow themselves to be shit on the way he has. There have been more than ample red flags on this thing which he ignored up until the point that he couldn't ignore it any longer.

Sadly, this isn't uncommon.
Spot's gonna be single at the dudebro convention. I am going to tell every fat girl at the bar that he is interested in them and send them over to him.
whats spots twitter account?
Pokes28 Wrote:I like Spot. He's a really good guy. I just have a hard time when it is obvious that good guys allow themselves to be shit on the way he has. There have been more than ample red flags on this thing which he ignored up until the point that he couldn't ignore it any longer.

Sadly, this isn't uncommon.

Couldn't have said it better Pokes.
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot's gonna be single at the dudebro convention. I am going to tell every fat girl at the bar that he is interested in them and send them over to him.

Anybody going to do the HIMYM thing "have you met Spot?"
Donginator Wrote:whats spots twitter account?

twitter.com/ilovepudding
Derick Wrote:spotty cried, guarantee it

He did put enough time in to do that... I'll give it to him. So long as he doesn't get too carried away and wind up on youtube from it
AirHej Wrote:Couldn't have said it better Pokes.

I'm a freaking wordsmith yo.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:What the fuck is Spotty's girlfriend posting on, Ashley Madison.com?

I think it is ilovebbc.com/forum

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

THAT'S A GOOD ONE!

are you a member?
Pokes28 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Spot's gonna be single at the dudebro convention. I am going to tell every fat girl at the bar that he is interested in them and send them over to him.

Anybody going to do the HIMYM thing "have you met Spot?"

I would, but I do not find that show amusing, so I am not sure what that is.
I am going to see sublime tomorrow in NYC with the new singer
Well now he should have enough time to come up with a killer guac recipe that he can dominate Davis on May 5.
Pokes28 Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Couldn't have said it better Pokes.

I'm a freaking wordsmith yo.
Indeed.
I bought your last album.
[Image: wordsmith-vintage-experience.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43