Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4-22 Draft Day!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
LeNeve Wrote:I hate vodka.

I like vodka. There is a place in St. Paul called Moscow on the Hill that has vodka sampling. My wife and I keep talking about going but haven't got there yet.
steelers, and rothlesberger talk on Bubba.
Pete Nice Wrote:I bet you this chick that is pissed at them is fat, ugly or both.

SHE MOST DEFINITELY WAS! RICH SAID NO BUT YES SHE WAS!
JDubb Wrote:Later DBN. Catch you all later. Gonna go mow the lawn for the first time this spring. :happy:

That would be #6 on my list, I enjoy mowing the lawn.

The lawn look fantastic 5 :high5:
JFC I HATE THE FUCKING MILWAUKEE BREWERS. :Flaming: 20-0 in the 9th. I would have started throwing as thos epunk ass motherfuckers heads at 10-0.
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I bet you this chick that is pissed at them is fat, ugly or both.

you know rich, he would say a hippo wasnt fat, as to not upset anyone
20-0 brewers over pirates. Wtf Isnt there a 10 run rule?
Pete Nice Wrote:When they were picking on Covino, he should have said "LENEVE ME ALONE!"

ACTUALLY IT WAS MY JOKE..SO I DO LIKE IT, IT'S JUST THAT MOST LISTENERS WOULDN'T KNOW "LENEVE" ME ALONE, THE WAY YOU AND I DO. AGAIN ONLY 1% PARTICIPATE IN FORUMS OR CALL IN. IT WOULD BE VERY INSIDE. LOVE YA PETE! AND I AGREE THAT DRAFT WAS PAINFUL.
LeNeve Wrote:steelers, and rothlesberger talk on Bubba.

Never mind, some trucker called and side tracked them.
Covino Wrote:

Covino letting us know how it was 5 :high5:
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:When they were picking on Covino, he should have said "LENEVE ME ALONE!"

ACTUALLY IT WAS MY JOKE..SO I DO LIKE IT, IT'S JUST THAT MOST LISTENERS WOULDN'T KNOW "LENEVE" ME ALONE, THE WAY YOU AND I DO. AGAIN ONLY 1% PARTICIPATE IN FORUMS OR CALL IN. IT WOULD BE VERY INSIDE. LOVE YA PETE! AND I AGREE THAT DRAFT WAS PAINFUL.

Wait, I don't get it.
[Image: caps_lock.jpg]
Covino Wrote:

You made it through that painful experience... now, let's move past it (I want to forget about it quickly)
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: caps_lock.jpg]

LATINO FURY!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: dont_make_me_hit_caps_lock_tshirt-p23520...8p_400.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25