Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4-22 Draft Day!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
peek a boo
LeNeve Wrote:Get to pre-deliver new police cars this morning. Fuck yeah!

This also means I will have in my records all the keyless entry codes, just in case I need to get in them at some point.
Good morning all.
i bleed green Wrote:Good morning all.

Good morning IBG !!!!!! I love calling you that :boobs: ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Good morning all.

Good morning IBG !!!!!! I love calling you that :boobs: ;-)

Ooo la la la...
Happy Earth day everyone. My last day on the front counter and then I get to work the warranty dept for a couple of days... I can't wait... I hate the front counter with a passion.
Nussie_T Wrote:Happy Earth day everyone. My last day on the front counter and then I get to work the warranty dept for a couple of days... I can't wait... I hate the front counter with a passion.

Can you post in the Warranty Dept??? I hope so!!
Slow day on the IST today....
yee haw, that was fun.
:nothingtoadd:
LeNeve Wrote:yee haw, that was fun.
your done? already?
Good Morning and Happy Earth Day Everyone!! Maybe I'll get to have a good day today.. I got nothing for my birthday (yet) and nothing for Admin Profess... Secretaries Day, which was yesterday. It's a whole new day, go plant a tree!!

Iva, did you get anything from your boss yesterday?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yee haw, that was fun.
your done? already?

yep. check over 2 units, then drive them out to county road I and back, about 20 miles round trip. It's cooler when they already have the lights, because you can scare people.
I'm going to plant another peach tree, not today though.
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Happy Earth day everyone. My last day on the front counter and then I get to work the warranty dept for a couple of days... I can't wait... I hate the front counter with a passion.

Can you post in the Warranty Dept??? I hope so!!

Yes I can. When I work the counter I have to answer phones, add operations, deal with the drive thru bay technician and fight with an ancient dot matrix printer I am about to smash.
In the warranty dept, I sit in a comfy chair, with a large desk and mass amounts of excessive time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25