Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4-22 Draft Day!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Hopefully there were no new first time listeners today.
I think they just picked a punter in the second round.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think it's kind of funny that they keep ripping on Covino.

I can't follow it long enough to catch that.
BILL MAHR :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER FAGGOT FUCKING DICKLICKING ANUS SNIFFER FAGGOT!!!
gay sexual tension yay. :homo: :fag: :killme:
Bill Maher? WhattheFuck Wtf :douche:
BILL MAHR :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER FAGGOT FUCKING DICKLICKING ANUS SNIFFER FAGGOT!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:BILL MAHR :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER FAGGOT FUCKING DICKLICKING ANUS SNIFFER FAGGOT!!!

The gay dude just said he was hot. Bill maher is gay spank material. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:Random question of the day:

Would you give a homeless man/woman CPR if they were dying?

First.. some Listerine....
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:donating blood is actually good for your body
No, because then it isn't in my body
that is true, but it will be replenished with new fresh blood, with fresh iron to help keep oxygenated
I bleed a lot at work, So I'm sure I'm fine
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BILL MAHR :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER FAGGOT FUCKING DICKLICKING ANUS SNIFFER FAGGOT!!!

The gay dude just said he was hot. Bill maher is gay spank material. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
i didnt need to know that
LeNeve Wrote:all I've heard so far is 37 guys laughing there asses off, with a couple of words thrown in.

Wait.. What? I zoned out......
i'm gonna leave, i'll be back when this isnt stupid
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Gelatin? Is that raspberry or blueberry flavor?
its not actually gelatin, but gelatin like. not flavored, actually since its made from seaweed it probably tastes pretty gross. The color I added, that is made from methanol, acetone, and dye. That stuff doesnt even smell good, plus the methanol is not good for you

Bummer Confusedad: Jell-o sounds kinda good.
Derick Wrote:i'm gonna leave, i'll be back when this isnt stupid
Talk to you tomorrow then.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25