Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4-22 Draft Day!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster Wrote:My boss walked in with a box of baby bunnies... They were in his backyard, we're going to set them loose in a new home in the woods or something.. :clap:
baby bunnies are very tender and delicious in a stew.
He just said a very special hour, hopefully thats all this lasts.
someone should smack that chick in her mouth. she is bugging me.
I'm going to go ahead and blame C&R doing this, for me sneaking outside to have a cigarette.
Raw dog has successfully put the brakes on the IST.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Round 3...........how many rounds are there???

Iva you are the voice of reason around here, does this suck really bad or not?

I wish I could say different....but this is not good.... Confusedad: and I ALWAYS find something good in everything.....I got nothing on this one... Confusedwoot: But I can't help but think C&R aren't to happy about this either...this isn't there type of "thing"...they are so much above this...
Someone should pick Rich Davis. Seeing as how he will be doing stand up this year.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I wish I could say different....but this is not good.... Confusedad: and I ALWAYS find something good in everything.....I got nothing on this one... Confusedwoot: But I can't help but think C&R aren't to happy about this either...this isn't there type of "thing"...they are so much above this...

I agree. I think they got pushed into this.
Joan Rivers is not funny.
Women comideans are not funny.
BigFan Wrote:ouch, it's painful to listen to these people try to be funny. I know they're trying to get exposure but they can barely get a word in with all of these idiots that think they're funny. This is one of the few times it hurts not having Covino in studio.
Anyone know how long this shit goes on for?

It's been too long already :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My boss walked in with a box of baby bunnies... They were in his backyard, we're going to set them loose in a new home in the woods or something.. :clap:
baby bunnies are very tender and delicious in a stew.

Oh, but they are sooo cutes!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I agree. I think they got pushed into this.
It would explain their swoot mood today.
This woman's laugh is like nails on a chalkboard.
I'm so bored that I think I will go do some work.... :yawn:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25