Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 31, 2010 - Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
edoblin Wrote:Were we ripping on Rich yesterday for this? Or was this only the other forum?

I am pretty sure it was the other forum, you know, the one with all the haters, TOMB.
Nussie_T Wrote:I started running after my son was born two years ago, I was doing great until one day at the gym I was fooling around with one of the trainers on a stairmaster and pulled something in my leg to the point I couldn't walk. It took almost 7 months to heal properly.

*Insert naught comment here*
edoblin Wrote:Were we ripping on Rich yesterday for this? Or was this only the other forum?

Sara was on here saying she could beat him and I agreed.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I really think that Rich would destroy Sara in a short race, any thing less than a mile, Anything over a mile, I would put even odds, but if Dickie had two months to train for distance, I think he would still beat her.

I do think Sara is in way better shape than Rich though.

I disagree... Sara will be crossing the finish line before Dicky even gets started.

And what makes you think this? I mean seriously. If she did beat him, it would only be in a distance run.

I think 9 out of 10 of the men on this forum would beat Sara in a 100 yard dash.

Sorry Shop Vac, that's just genetics.
Where the hell do you come up with these?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:These guys want to see me bare foot and preggars in the kitchen making sandwiches and pies... I say :bullshit:

I am 6 months preggo and I refuse to let anyone take a picture of me. I had to take my drivers license pic and I bitched the entire time.

I would be in hiding..

I hate this feeling so much.

I hear stuff like that and it doesn't encourage me to go that route... lol
beckster Wrote:I hear stuff like that and it doesn't encourage me to go that route... lol

It was the one thing in your life that truly messes with your mind to the point, you start to question yourself. At least for myself.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I really think that Rich would destroy Sara in a short race, any thing less than a mile, Anything over a mile, I would put even odds, but if Dickie had two months to train for distance, I think he would still beat her.

I disagree... Sara will be crossing the finish line before Dicky even gets started.

And what makes you think this? I mean seriously. If she did beat him, it would only be in a distance run.

I think 9 out of 10 of the men on this forum would beat Sara in a 100 yard dash.

3 out of every 4 stats are made up on the spot...
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I started running after my son was born two years ago, I was doing great until one day at the gym I was fooling around with one of the trainers on a stairmaster and pulled something in my leg to the point I couldn't walk. It took almost 7 months to heal properly.

*Insert naught comment here*

I thought that too
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Genetics.. Schenetics.. She's in better shape.. I think she'd win it hands down.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Are you serious? I have played sports all my life and excelled at them, from T-ball and pop warner through D1 baseball and minor league football. I spent all my free time around athletes of both sexes for 15 years in school. I also have coached high school baseball. While some women are good athletes, they are still women and not designed like a man. I would beat any woman on this forum by 30 lengths in a 100 yard dash. Your designed to reproduce and men are designed to work. It nothing to get offended or defensive over, it's just how things are. Blame God.
beckster Wrote:Genetics.. Schenetics.. She's in better shape.. I think she'd win it hands down.

I still think Sara wins. Although Rich will try to kill himself doing it.
Chip Wrote:3 out of every 4 stats are made up on the spot...

I would say so. I've never heard a stat like that before.
Chip Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I disagree... Sara will be crossing the finish line before Dicky even gets started.

3 out of every 4 stats are made up on the spot...

Where do stats come into this?
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I hear stuff like that and it doesn't encourage me to go that route... lol

It was the one thing in your life that truly messes with your mind to the point, you start to question yourself. At least for myself.

I freaked out watching my sister go through it AND a friend of mine didn't hold back on details.. :barf:
I'm laughing already, terrible but funny as hell!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24