Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 31, 2010 - Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Pete Nice Wrote:Hey Beckster and T [Image: bow_kneelsuckers.gif]

I don't know what I missed...but I think I'm glad I'm not included ;-)
alrighty y'all, I gotta get to my meetings...peace, love, and.... :boobs:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would still take the challenge though, if I lost, I would lose like a man, to a man not a woman.

FIXED Big Grin
texas Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
texas Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I can't wait for this at the dudebro convention.

you're going to have to convince him to do it then...he doesn't want to race in front of y'all...I wonder why?

If he backs out, I will take his place and race you.

hmm, see the only thing with that is it's saving Rich's ass...and it'll give him an excuse to 'fake' an injury...and not to mention you protect people for a living so you have to outrun all bafoons...I feel I could stand my own, but if you're afraid Rich would beat you, then I have a chance against ya

I don't want to give Rich and excuse that's for sure. I am sure it will go down though.
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm not butthurt, I laugh every time you two write that b/c I think it's funny and you think it pisses me off.

I don't think it pisses you off, I just like giving shit to any man, who can't admit that there are women who can beat them at somethings... That's all ;-)
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm not butthurt, I laugh every time you two write that b/c I think it's funny and you think it pisses me off.

I don't think it pisses you off, I just like giving shit to any man, who can't admit that there are women who can beat them at somethings... That's all ;-)

ummmmm, that subject just came up today, sweet tits dates back like 6 months.... :owned:
beckster Wrote:

Oh, and I am sure there are a few women who could beat me, less than 1% of women though, I never said there is NO woman who could beat me. I am just saying, a woman who does not run or sprint professionally or competitively, would not beat me, or Rich.
Has everyone voted in the new poll in C&R general discussion about who's condom Hortencia found?
texas Wrote:hmm, see the only thing with that is it's saving Rich's ass...and it'll give him an excuse to 'fake' an injury...and not to mention you protect people for a living so you have to outrun all bafoons...I feel I could stand my own, but if you're afraid Rich would beat you, then I have a chance against ya

:clap: :clap: :clap: That is great!! Go Sara!!!

Hey, Petey... :finger: Go get me a beer!
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

ummmmm, that subject just came up today, sweet tits dates back like 6 months.... :owned:

Well, Sweet Tits is a great nickname... I actually started calling my girlfriend (the one in the pie pict with me) that too... She has huge knockers.
beckster Wrote:She has huge knockers.
:worthlesswopics:
Iva13 Wrote:

I don't know what I missed...but I think I'm glad I'm not included ;-)

You missed out on so much Iva... Pete says he would beat any of us in a race, because we are women... Lame
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:She has huge knockers.
:worthlesswopics:

She's on my friends's list on FB
GAY-mon Lame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24