Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 31, 2010 - Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Hence the I THINK portion before that.

Stat facts not information you pulled out of your ass.

I never stated anything, I posted an opinion.
Pete Nice Wrote:Sara is not an athlete, she is a model who is in good shape. I still think I could beat her in a 100 yard dash, but she would probably smoke me in distance running right now, give me 3 months of solid training and I would take her in anything up to a 10K.

With 3 months of solid training it would give anyone a chance. Spur of the moment... who would win? Sara or you?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Where do stats come into this?

Just a joke about the "9 out of 10"

Hence the I THINK portion before that.

And I thought it was kind of obvious that I was making up a stat about making up stats

I kind of figured that, but obviously some other people did not.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Where the hell do you come up with these?

Are you serious? I have played sports all my life and excelled at them, from T-ball and pop warner through D1 baseball and minor league football. I spent all my free time around athletes of both sexes for 15 years in school. I also have coached high school baseball. While some women are good athletes, they are still women and not designed like a man. I would beat any woman on this forum by 30 lengths in a 100 yard dash. Your designed to reproduce and men are designed to work. It nothing to get offended or defensive over, it's just how things are. Blame God.

You may be able beat one of us (T is preggars! You wanna try to race her?!) But I bet even you wouldn't beat Sara or any female athlete.

Sara is not an athlete, she is a model who is in good shape. I still think I could beat her in a 100 yard dash, but she would probably smoke me in distance running right now, give me 3 months of solid training and I would take her in anything up to a 10K.

And I would not only be able to beat one of the women on this forum in a 100 yard dash, I George Foreman guarantee I would beat EVERY woman who participates in this forum in a 100 yard dash. I would never fake an injury, NEVER, but injury would be the only exception.

What makes you think that Sara isn't able to beat you? What if she participated in track in the past... You'd be fucked.

I am pretty sure none of us girls on the forum have claimed to be athletes either. I suck at sports, I used to love to run. I could probably get it back too... You'd be watching my ass fly way ahead of you Big Grin
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sara is not an athlete, she is a model who is in good shape. I still think I could beat her in a 100 yard dash, but she would probably smoke me in distance running right now, give me 3 months of solid training and I would take her in anything up to a 10K.

With 3 months of solid training it would give anyone a chance. Spur of the moment... who would win? Sara or you?

In a sprint? Me

In distance? her

I have stated that distance is different than sprints though. And so has Rich.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't remember anything from time I got to the hospital and several hours after I had my son. I went to work and then out with friends, then came home and watched a movie but couldn't sleep so I was up for well over 24 hours. They finally had to dope me up, but the pain would wake me up and it hurt.

Um, yeah, see that does really sell on getting all pregnant and shit. I think I'd rather train to beat @Pete's ass in a sprint.

Beckster, there is no way (short of injury) that you would EVER beat me in a short distance sprint. Those BAT's would knock and eye out, we have all seen your glass cutters.....

:eek: Dammit, it's called a sports bra....
Micheal Billy needs to stop being gay.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

In a sprint? Me

In distance? her

In a sprint, do you think it would be a close race?
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Are you serious? I have played sports all my life and excelled at them, from T-ball and pop warner through D1 baseball and minor league football. I spent all my free time around athletes of both sexes for 15 years in school. I also have coached high school baseball. While some women are good athletes, they are still women and not designed like a man. I would beat any woman on this forum by 30 lengths in a 100 yard dash. Your designed to reproduce and men are designed to work. It nothing to get offended or defensive over, it's just how things are. Blame God.

You may be able beat one of us (T is preggars! You wanna try to race her?!) But I bet even you wouldn't beat Sara or any female athlete.

Sara is not an athlete, she is a model who is in good shape. I still think I could beat her in a 100 yard dash, but she would probably smoke me in distance running right now, give me 3 months of solid training and I would take her in anything up to a 10K.

And I would not only be able to beat one of the women on this forum in a 100 yard dash, I George Foreman guarantee I would beat EVERY woman who participates in this forum in a 100 yard dash. I would never fake an injury, NEVER, but injury would be the only exception.

What makes you think that Sara isn't able to beat you? What if she participated in track in the past... You'd be fucked.

I am pretty sure none of us girls on the forum have claimed to be athletes either. I suck at sports, I used to love to run. I could probably get it back too... You'd be watching my ass fly way ahead of you Big Grin

I don't care if she chased cars for a living, I would beat her in a 100 yard dash.

Beckster, I would give you 3 months to train without training at all myself and I would still beat you in a 100 yard dash.
A set of boobs knocks at least 5 seconds off of the total time of running I'm sure.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I don't remember anything from time I got to the hospital and several hours after I had my son. I went to work and then out with friends, then came home and watched a movie but couldn't sleep so I was up for well over 24 hours. They finally had to dope me up, but the pain would wake me up and it hurt.

Um, yeah, see that does really sell on getting all pregnant and shit. I think I'd rather train to beat @Pete's ass in a sprint.

Beckster, there is no way (short of injury) that you would EVER beat me in a short distance sprint. Those BAT's would knock and eye out, we have all seen your glass cutters.....

:eek: Dammit, it's called a sports bra....

Those suckers would cut right through a sports bra. We all know that thanks to Knightryda.
LeNeve Wrote:Micheal Billy needs to stop being gay.

I don't think he can... :?
I want to go race someone now.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

In a sprint? Me

In distance? her

In a sprint, do you think it would be a close race?

The sprint? No

Distance? Hard to say. If it was over 10K she would destroy me right now, less than 3 miles, I would keep it close right now.
Pete Nice Wrote:I think any college hoops team could beat Uconn's women's team. I also think 90% of high school teams that make the playoffs could beat them also.

Klorie Hlede was a #1 pick in the WNBA out of Duquesne. I used to play pickup games with her and she couldn't beat me and I was a one year high school starter. 3 years varsity, but only started my senior year.

That chick is also 5'9, 150lbs. You tower over her. Couple that with your bball skills and you were able to handle her.

I don't believe 90% of high school playoff teams could beat UConn's women's team. Top level high school teams yes, but not 90% of the playoff teams. There's a lot of shitty high school bball teams that go to the state playoffs b/c they play in a crappy division.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24