Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 31, 2010 - Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't care if she chased cars for a living, I would beat her in a 100 yard dash.

Beckster, I would give you 3 months to train without training at all myself and I would still beat you in a 100 yard dash.

I will give you that, maybe, just maybe you could beat me. But a female athlete, No Way...

Depends on what she is an athlete in? If she is a competitive sprinter or runner, I mean college level, I make the odds even, otherwise I still have no doubts I would win. A female wieght lifter, shot putter or basketball player, I still think I would win no problem.

I am talking any female who has trained herself to have stamina and speed.

I would not shy away from the challenge.
96 would be awesome, that would increase the odds of your bracket to almost impossible
Pete Nice Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I've got a POA... How about the NCAA expanding from 65 teams to 96 teams next year? They say that's almost a done deal.

96? GOOD GOD. I agree with you, that is too many.

To get to the final four will take longer than Stanley Cup.
Chip Wrote:All this talk about food is making me hungry. An hour after lunch.
If it keeps going, I'm going to get some more food.

your an addict. stay away from my kids.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would not shy away from the challenge.

Let me have my kid, get back to my pre baby weight and I'll kick your ass.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Those suckers would cut right through a sports bra. We all know that thanks to Knightryda.

Sounds like you speak from experience. Should we stop calling you sweet tits and start calling you bitch tits?

Have you not seen the picture of Becksters nipples?

I am proud to say that I do not have man boobs. Now Spot on the other hand.....
You pointed it out on a picture on the BBM, how could one miss it after that (sorry B). You have no proof that you don't have bitch tits. You do seem to diet a lot.

I am trying to remember if that fool posted it on here or on FB...
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:I've got a POA... How about the NCAA expanding from 65 teams to 96 teams next year? They say that's almost a done deal.

96? GOOD GOD. I agree with you, that is too many.

To get to the final four will take longer than Stanley Cup.

I think it's just going to add an extra couple of days. Most of the teams will have a bye in the first round... The worst teams will have to play.
beckster Wrote:I am trying to remember if that fool posted it on here or on FB...

I know on the BBM for sure.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I actually think Pete would destroy you in a cage match. Or are you talkiing about running?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:All this talk about food is making me hungry. An hour after lunch.
If it keeps going, I'm going to get some more food.

your an addict. stay away from my kids.

If you're kids can't get me my fix, you have nothing to worry about
There arent enough hours in a day to sleep
Nussie_T Wrote:

Bring it on!!!!

First Annual Covino and Rich Olympiads in Pittsburgh Spring 2011.

I will beat you 10 out of 10 times.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Food addiction is just an excuse for being fat and lazy.

yes it is.

And that whole "releases chemicals in your brain" thing is stupid. Everything you do releases chemicals or has some effect on your brain. If you're going to start using that as an excuse, you can say that about anything.
If you stop eating cupcakes and you get sick, like drug addicts do, then maybe it can be an addiction.
Like heavy coffee drinkers and caffeine, if you're addicted to caffeine, you get a headache if you don't get it.

It's dumb. I say I am addicted (I am joking when I say it) to chocolate and Pepsi, but I do consume either all the time and I could easily go without. An addict wouldn't be able stop, it would be beyond their control.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I actually think Pete would destroy you in a cage match. Or are you talkiing about running?

I was talking about running a 100 meter sprint and if I was pissed off enough before I went into that cage match I couldn't guarantee that. I have very powerful legs.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i should have held out for plus size furniture. a couch big enuff for my giant husband to spoon me on, nice....

A giant couch might be comfy to chill on...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24