Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 30, 2010 - Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
uh......it's Tuesday :yawn:
Good morning.... :yawn: :yawn: I'm still tired.....
I have a mind blasting headache. I think it is from mowing the yard. Sinus pressure type of deal.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning.... :yawn: :yawn: I'm still tired.....

Me too... I don't think I slept all that great last night. :yawn: I need to get motivated to get my work done.

I am seriously thinking of taking Friday off, it's supposed to be so nice out that day.
Morning all! :yawn: :yawn:
another cold shower this morning, i think yelling at my roommate this morning finally fixed the issue
Derick Wrote:another cold shower this morning, i think yelling at my roommate this morning finally fixed the issue

I'd wait til tomorrow to see if it actually worked.
Gooooooooood Morning everyone :high5:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:another cold shower this morning, i think yelling at my roommate this morning finally fixed the issue

I'd wait til tomorrow to see if it actually worked.
well on the evil side, i know how to turn the hot water off, she doesnt know how to turn it on, that'll learn her ass real quick
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning.... :yawn: :yawn: I'm still tired.....

Me too... I don't think I slept all that great last night. :yawn: I need to get motivated to get my work done.

I am seriously thinking of taking Friday off, it's supposed to be so nice out that day.

Friday is Good Friday...we have off...so should you!!!! Tell them you are Catholic...
Iva13 Wrote:Tell them you are Catholic...
That would be lying....not very Catholic is it?
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Tell them you are Catholic...
That would be lying....not very Catholic is it?

Welll....I would just consider that a little white lie...and that's ok.... Big Grin
Ok, I'm here. I've spent the last 30 minutes hypnotized by something in the Alice Eve thread...
Chip Wrote:Ok, I'm here. I've spent the last 30 minutes hypnotized by something in the Alice Eve thread...

Dare I ask what it was that had you hypnotized????
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Ok, I'm here. I've spent the last 30 minutes hypnotized by something in the Alice Eve thread...

Dare I ask what it was that had you hypnotized????
the boob animation.....I'm sure of it :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19