Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 30, 2010 - Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
texas Wrote:I hate it when guys and girls think mmmmseeehhhhx should last 'hours' bc if your man last sooooo long, then your girl has a whack vajayjay...just sayin'

That's the number one answer on the board. Someone send her a prizepack.
texas Wrote:I hate it when guys and girls think mmmmseeehhhhx should last 'hours' bc if your man last sooooo long, then your girl has a whack vajayjay...just sayin'

totally.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i know several. i'd bet a thousand dollars theyre all in flannel shirts rite now.

I have seen some in flannels... and VERY butchy. But my friends, don't really go that way as far as looks.
beckster Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:i know several. i'd bet a thousand dollars theyre all in flannel shirts rite now.

I have seen some in flannels... and VERY butchy. But my friends, don't really go that way as far as looks.

Then B she is probably more like the man in bed...just reverse it.....fem in the streets in man in the sheets! :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:

these chicks are the dudes. one's a drummer, the other is a lumberjack now baby....
wyoian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
texas Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Hey Sara... How does it feel to have your sex life on national radio? :roflmao:

ya know, it's not exactly my cup-o-tea, but it's his job. and i want him to have a kickass show. our sex life is fantastic, :happy: lol, and it's not like my parents listen to the show.....i think.... Confusedhock: i hope...

As long as he isn't posting diagrams or video, right?

..OR an innocent picture of you making out with a girlfriend and photoshopping pies all over it ..... :Flaming: :rant: .... Oops.. sorry... sidetracked... Damn, You Knightryda!!
ya, where is that pic! :clap:

It's on this forum somewhere....

Dropping some knowledge.

If I've worked a long and rough day, a quickie is a great way to finish the day off. I sleep better, too. ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Then B she is probably more like the man in bed...just reverse it.....fem in the streets in man in the sheets! :roflmao:

vaginas friggin freak me out.
beckster Wrote:
wyoian Wrote:ya, where is that pic! :clap:

It's on this forum somewhere....

Someone needs to repost that here lol
ZeeDuchess Wrote:vaginas friggin freak me out.

I love this discussion.
JDubb Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:vaginas friggin freak me out.

I love this discussion.

vaginas lie.
Hey everyone, don't forget to ask your parents to visit the forest!
Chip Wrote:Hey everyone, don't forget to ask your parents to visit the forest!

ok
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I haven't really hung out with her to THAT extent. My cousin moved to Massachusetts to marry her woman.... I've made out with chicks, but never gone further...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19