Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 30, 2010 - Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Um... No offense against lesbos, but they lack certain equipment that I like to play with.... just saying

I have never met an actual lesbo. I think I would creeped out by one. A chick a friend dated a few years back was bi... she never came onto me but she came onto a my friends sister. My friends sister decked her in the face. It was priceless.

I know a few lesbos. One of them you can tell definitely is, but another one you wouldn't even know it.

i know several. i'd bet a thousand dollars theyre all in flannel shirts rite now.
Iva13 Wrote:I missed it...what did Covino say about Layla???

Nothing about Layla.
He's just saying a guy should be able to lay back, eat at steak and get a b.j., and not do really anything in return.
the lesbo just compared sex to engines, how butch of her.
texas Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Hey Sara... How does it feel to have your sex life on national radio? :roflmao:

ya know, it's not exactly my cup-o-tea, but it's his job. and i want him to have a kickass show. our sex life is fantastic, :happy: lol, and it's not like my parents listen to the show.....i think.... Confusedhock: i hope...

As long as he isn't posting diagrams or video, right?

..OR an innocent picture of you making out with a girlfriend and photoshopping pies all over it ..... :Flaming: :rant: .... Oops.. sorry... sidetracked... Damn, You Knightryda!!
Iva13 Wrote:The Lesbian/Lawyer I worked with said:
"Man in the streets is Fem in the sheets"...so it's the opposite of what you think...The real "guy" looking one is the girl in bed..

Aahhhh, what dat mean? I understand the first half.
Rich is sounding like a lesbian. :roflmao: :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:
texas Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Hey Sara... How does it feel to have your sex life on national radio? :roflmao:

ya know, it's not exactly my cup-o-tea, but it's his job. and i want him to have a kickass show. our sex life is fantastic, :happy: lol, and it's not like my parents listen to the show.....i think.... Confusedhock: i hope...

As long as he isn't posting diagrams or video, right?

..OR an innocent picture of you making out with a girlfriend and photoshopping pies all over it ..... :Flaming: :rant: .... Oops.. sorry... sidetracked... Damn, You Knightryda!!
ya, where is that pic! :clap:
JDubb Wrote:
"Man in the streets is Fem in the sheets"...so it's the opposite of what you think...The real "guy" looking one is the girl in bed..

Just like I said, you see two together and think the one is the manly one, but in bed, she is actually the more femine one....get it???

look at you busting out the lesbo vernacular.
I think she knows more about cars than I do.
LeNeve Wrote:I think she knows more about cars than I do.

I think I need to call this chick... My Audi needs a tuneup.
Iva13 Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Just like I said, you see two together and think the one is the manly one, but in bed, she is actually the more femine one....get it???

I get it, just oddly worded.
LeNeve Wrote:I think she knows more about cars than I do.

that's cuz you only know fords! ha!
I'm kind of with Covino on this, what a waste of time.
I hate it when guys and girls think mmmmseeehhhhx should last 'hours' bc if your man last sooooo long, then your girl has a whack vajayjay...just sayin'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19