Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 30, 2010 - Tooosday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
HOLY SHIT.....SIZE MATTERS!!!!!!

Just in case you guys were wondering.
Brian in NY Wrote:I went to dinner with my mom and sister on Saturday at a local family restaurant. They had sirius/xm on, playing the uncensored version of Buckcherry's Crazy Bitch. My sister and I were like Wtf . It was very classy especially with kids and elderly people eating dinner there.

I hear that all the time when going to restraints. Cracks me up, it's the 4th grader in me.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I went to dinner with my mom and sister on Saturday at a local family restaurant. They had sirius/xm on, playing the uncensored version of Buckcherry's Crazy Bitch. My sister and I were like Wtf . It was very classy especially with kids and elderly people eating dinner there.

I hear that all the time when going to restraints. Cracks me up, it's the 4th grader in me.
We definitely thought it was funny, but not appropriate.
Iva13 Wrote:I like how this guy talks...obout,

He sounded Scottish

The busboy probably change it and didn't think about that.
Did Colie Biggns, really get fired?
Covino is looking at some weird shit on the internet. Wtf
I really don't think teenagers are sticking their fingers in each others asses.
Brian in NY Wrote:HOLY SHIT.....SIZE MATTERS!!!!!!

Just in case you guys were wondering.

I was just wondering that, too..
LeNeve Wrote:I really don't think teenagers are sticking their fingers in each others asses.

That is scary.
wyoian Wrote:Did Colie Biggns, really get fired?

Nope
LeNeve Wrote:Covino is looking at some weird shit on the internet. Wtf

He hasn't brought up how the Republican National Committee spent $1,946 last month at a sex-themed Hollywood club that features topless dancers and bondage outfits. Now the GOP wants its money back.

Or...
China's newest theme park -- the Little People's Kingdom of dwarfs.
LeNeve Wrote:I really don't think teenagers are sticking their fingers in each others asses.

In the words of a teenage girl... That's like... Ewww! Like, sooo grosss, for reals.. Totally, like.
beckster Wrote:

In the words of a teenage girl... That's like... Ewww! Like, sooo grosss, for reals.. Totally, like.

I have a hard time believing teenage girls are allowing guys to stick fingers in their ass at school. Maybe with Johnny after school under the bleachers at the football field, not in the halls.
beckster Wrote:

yeah exactly. The only girls that might let some guy finger their ass in the hallway, are uber sluts.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19