Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Good morning all...

In case you missed last night's hockey game the final score was 3 - 1 with the RED WINGS winning over that other team... um... the Penguins? Apparently Crosby got a special boo from the crowd, also. Welcome to Hockeytown. Big Grin

[Image: 0011.gif]
Good morning DBN. Another rainy ass day in the great grey north
Rained here all night so now there's flooding everywhere. I'll find out later if I'll be able to get home Confusedwoot:
We have these co-op kids here again. So I described 2 of them as the pregnant one and the gay one. Then my co-workers called me nasty as they were all laughing.

I think that makes me funny! :happy:
Good morning everyone!!! B you should have bet....but now YOU have bragging rights. :clap:
Good morning Rich...hope you had a good flight home...
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B you should have bet....but now YOU have bragging rights. :clap:

Big Grin .... I didn't want to completely burst Petey's bubble. He was all talk til the game started.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!!! B you should have bet....but now YOU have bragging rights. :clap:

Big Grin .... I didn't want to completely burst Petey's bubble. He was all talk til the game started.

You know he would bust yours if his team won!!!!! But I know what you mean....it means so much to him b/c he loves hockey that you almost feel bad that his team lost... Confusedad:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

You know he would bust yours if his team won!!!!! But I know what you mean....it means so much to him b/c he loves hockey that you almost feel bad that his team lost... Confusedad:

It was nice watching Howard rough up Crosby at the end of the game
But both teams still suck.
I'm pretty sure the only people that like him are people in Pittsburgh.

[youtube]RF63lnUpk-4[/youtube]
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Don't get too carried away... I don't feel bad at all. The better team won. Big Grin (Yeah, I know what the rankings are, but I don't care)
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure the only people that like him are people in Pittsburgh.

[youtube]RF63lnUpk-4[/youtube]
And Nova Scotia
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

It was nice watching Howard rough up Crosby at the end of the game
But both teams still suck.

Confusedlap: The Red Wings, granted, haven't had the most spectacular year, but they are still great!
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm pretty sure the only people that like him are people in Pittsburgh.
And Nova Scotia

Yeah, but Canada doesn't count...
Sorry, I love Canada.
But mostly for beer and coffee.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
And Nova Scotia

Yeah, but Canada doesn't count...
Sorry, I love Canada.
But mostly for beer and coffee.
You do realize that we are secretly building a large army up here, and are just waiting for that one comment.......don't worry, youre still safe :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29