Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Pistol Pete and the cum bubbles. Confusedhock:

NO NO NO.

It would be "the Cum Bubbles" that is it.
Pete Nice's Cum Bubbles.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Yeah, no matter what happens and no matter how bad it gets, I love my country and would never disown it.

+1000%
beckster Wrote:To this health care deal... I have known people who have needed help. People so sick that they couldn't work. A family friend who had a heart attack at 16, her family's insurance dropped her... She needed a heart transplant because of the attack. Somehow she ended up losing er kidneys too, because they had to wait so long. There are people who get into binds that are out of their control... I'd like to know that those people will get some help.

You are correct, the two GOOD parts of the bill are that pre-existing conditions can not exclude you and you can not be dropped for high cost conditions. That part is super duper good, but that is only 1% of the bill and only afffect 2% of the people that are about to get free insurance, the other 98% are either self employeed or lazy cocksuckers. They need to work out a way to get the lazy cocksuckers out of the "free" part.
beckster Wrote:
beckster Wrote:[Image: HU9CA8VF6O7CAPWROU3CABIKE5ICASNSMN2.jpg]

Except when the Penguins won the Stanley Cup said motor city 9 months ago. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :owned:

They sure didn't play like defending champs last night... :owned: :happy:

Yeah without Malkin and on the road for 7 of the last 8 games. BIG WHOOPDIE DOO, it was a regular season game that really meant nothing to the Pens.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I agree, I am an independent who leans towards mostly republican views, but I also agree with a few liberal things like pro-choice.
Same here.

I tend to lean that way... I've never voted a straight ticket. I am trying harder to be a bit more educated with my picks, compared to when I was younger.
Brian in NY Wrote:

NO NO NO.

Pete Nice's Cum Bubbles.
Confusedwoot:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I DO NOT!! Confusedlap:

Beckster telling someone she doesn't yell at everyone by yelling at them...

Big Grin
Brian in NY Wrote:

NO NO NO.

Pete Nice's Cum Bubbles.

Haha, or... The Penguins...
Sorry, I couldn't help it.
Wtf is this bang bang shit? I'm not following this.
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf is this bang bang shit? I'm not following this.
I have no idea. I haven't been listening.
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:There is NO FUCKING WAY this dumb ass bullshit health care plan will BRING DOWN the cost of health care. What kind of liberal pussy pot is that fucking assbag smoking? Taxes are going to go up and so are the costs of healthcare for the hard working people that are going to be paying for lazy fuckchilds. AND, it starts only as a tax on people who make over $250k BUT will turn into a tax across ALL levels.

Fucking liberal pussy motherfucking cum burping slutbag cocksucking cum dumpster faggots!!!!

Dude you gotta take it easy over there. Go with the flow and realize that we can't change shit whether it's Obama, Bush, Clinton or any other clown in office. You're at their mercy. Enjoy the ride.

Fuck that. One of my biggest pet peeves is the Welfare system and this bill is nothing more than an extension of that already majorly flawed welfare system. It is going to help very few that deserve it and clog up everything for the rest of us.

I don't like to just chill while I watch the country I love turn to shit.
Brian in NY Wrote:

NO NO NO.

Pete Nice's Cum Bubbles.
What the fucker is already breaking up the band......It used to be about the music!

I'm gonna take my Cum Bubbles and go home
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:did anyone know that the guy who plays "Casey" on Chuck is AnimalMother from Full Metal Jacket!

And now you know! :high5:

Yes I knew that, he is also a Baldwin brother. Dude is bad ass.
You sure on that. I've never heard of him being related to Alec and the others

You know what, I am wrong, and willing to admit it. I thought for sure he was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Baldwin
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:There is NO FUCKING WAY this dumb ass bullshit health care plan will BRING DOWN the cost of health care. What kind of liberal pussy pot is that fucking assbag smoking? Taxes are going to go up and so are the costs of healthcare for the hard working people that are going to be paying for lazy fuckchilds. AND, it starts only as a tax on people who make over $250k BUT will turn into a tax across ALL levels.

Fucking liberal pussy motherfucking cum burping slutbag cocksucking cum dumpster faggots!!!!

Dude you gotta take it easy over there. Go with the flow and realize that we can't change shit whether it's Obama, Bush, Clinton or any other clown in office. You're at their mercy. Enjoy the ride.

Fuck that. One of my biggest pet peeves is the Welfare system and this bill is nothing more than an extension of that already majorly flawed welfare system. It is going to help very few that deserve it and clog up everything for the rest of us.

I don't like to just chill while I watch the country I love turn to shit.

In theory maybe a government run health care system will work, but in theory, so does communism.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

@Pete, don't hold back, let us know how you really feel. :roflmao:
Not holding back five :high5:

:thanks: I know you agree with me. :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29