Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
My 80 year old grandma has a computer, and can acutally use it, mostly...
She won't trun it on for a long time, then when she does, it'll start installing updates, and when the internet explorer doesn't open up right away she keeps clicking on it. Then she calls me. And by the time I get there, it's done updating and 20 internet explorers will be open.
AirHej Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm here now!!!

GLEN BECKS SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
If you're wearing a foil hat, he speaks the truth. That guy is crazy.

[Image: beckbat-insane.jpg]

He might be insane, but at least most of what he talks about it true, unlike Bill FUCK YOU Mahr.
Where I used to work we deal with a lot of elderly people. They would call in and when there were told to go online they would freak out or just take the web address but have no idea what to do with it.
There are a lot of older folks who have figured out computers and love them... They can communicate with their grandkids and comment on the news and everything that the rest of us do. For some older people, it may be their only access to the rest of the world... like if they are disabled.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm here now!!!

GLEN BECKS SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
If you're wearing a foil hat, he speaks the truth. That guy is crazy.

For the most part, I think both parties are fuck-tarded.
Yes they are.

I agree, I am an independent who leans towards mostly republican views, but I also agree with a few liberal things like pro-choice.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Petey calls the show, but no dbn shout out? Slacker!!

He kills me...he's the first to yell at people when they don't give us a shout out.... :roll:

NO NO NO NO, don;t be like Rich and distort the facts. I will mention if someone says they are from the forum INSTEAD of saying they are from DBN, but I will not yell at anyone. Beckster is the one who always yells at everyone.

I DO NOT!! Confusedlap:
Brian in NY Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I usually avoid any of those political talk shows. The hosts are always arrogant assholes.
I avoid political talk period, whether it's on tv or at work. I can't stand talking politics with people.

I tend to like to argue, so I have no problems with it, plus the only way to really learn is to talk about it.
AirHej Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I usually avoid any of those political talk shows. The hosts are always arrogant assholes.

Yup... Didn't Rush Limbaugh say he'd move out of the country if this bill went through? Hopefully that fucker's on the next plane out. If you think things are so bad here then go try out the Congo and let me know how that works out for ya.

Haha, yep he did. So long Rush! Fuckin racist.

I don;t like Rush AT ALL. I don''t like Bill Mahr just as much. Stewart is dece and I like Glen Beck.
My inlaws have a computer but have no clue how to use it. They had me speck out a laptop for my mother-in-law. She still has trouble "getting her email off the computer."
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I agree, I am an independent who leans towards mostly republican views, but I also agree with a few liberal things like pro-choice.
Same here.
AirHej Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

Yup... Didn't Rush Limbaugh say he'd move out of the country if this bill went through? Hopefully that fucker's on the next plane out. If you think things are so bad here then go try out the Congo and let me know how that works out for ya.

And how many people said they'd move out if Bush was elected/re-elected?
Anybody who said they'd move out of the country for a political reason should be forced to move before the outcome, or just shot.

Wouldn't that be awesome if it was enforced?

Yeah, no matter what happens and no matter how bad it gets, I love my country and would never disown it.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Petey calls the show, but no dbn shout out? Slacker!!

He kills me...he's the first to yell at people when they don't give us a shout out.... :roll:

NO NO NO NO, don;t be like Rich and distort the facts. I will mention if someone says they are from the forum INSTEAD of saying they are from DBN, but I will not yell at anyone. Beckster is the one who always yells at everyone.

I DO NOT!! Confusedlap:

Beckster telling someone she doesn't yell at everyone by yelling at them...
LeNeve Wrote:Pistol Pete and the cum bubbles. Confusedhock:

NO NO NO.

It would be "the Cum Bubbles" that is it.
Brian in NY Wrote:
I avoid political talk period, whether it's on tv or at work. I can't stand talking politics with people.

I tend to like to argue, so I have no problems with it, plus the only way to really learn is to talk about it.
That's true. But some people get so passionate about their beliefs that it's impossible to express you're own opinion, then the personal attacks start.
Brampton Wrote:if they want universal health care......great. The problem is they wont have it. People's tax money gets pissed away so fast anyways, do you think the morons that are in washington will ever be able to get this shit done.

See, that's where I have a problem. To some extent, I am for health care for everyone, but I picture a bunch of greedy, bullshit loopholes thrown in there that will ruin the whole thing. I haven't really followed it all, so I don't know much about the actual bill... I just don't trust any politicians.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29