Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I usually avoid any of those political talk shows. The hosts are always arrogant assholes.

Yup... Didn't Rush Limbaugh say he'd move out of the country if this bill went through? Hopefully that fucker's on the next plane out. If you think things are so bad here then go try out the Congo and let me know how that works out for ya.

Haha, yep he did. So long Rush! Fuckin racist.
beckster Wrote:[Image: HU9CA8VF6O7CAPWROU3CABIKE5ICASNSMN2.jpg]

Except when the Penguins won the Stanley Cup said motor city 9 months ago. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :owned:
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I usually avoid any of those political talk shows. The hosts are always arrogant assholes.

Yup... Didn't Rush Limbaugh say he'd move out of the country if this bill went through? Hopefully that fucker's on the next plane out. If you think things are so bad here then go try out the Congo and let me know how that works out for ya.

And how many people said they'd move out if Bush was elected/re-elected?
Anybody who said they'd move out of the country for a political reason should be forced to move before the outcome, or just shot.
Brampton Wrote:did anyone know that the guy who plays "Casey" on Chuck is AnimalMother from Full Metal Jacket!

And now you know! :high5:

Yes I knew that, he is also a Baldwin brother. Dude is bad ass.
Chip Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm here now!!!

GLEN BECKS SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
If you're wearing a foil hat, he speaks the truth. That guy is crazy.

For the most part, I think both parties are fuck-tarded.

The US political system is beyond f-ed. No one want to do anything but get re-elected and have a gov pension for the rest of their lives. No one wants to go against their party.
Chip Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

Anybody who said they'd move out of the country for a political reason should be forced to move before the outcome, or just shot.

Wouldn't that be awesome if it was enforced?
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I watched Kate & Pam dance...Pam danced like she was a filthy whore.
Let me get this straight, they danced together? :wanker:

Sorry to burst your cum bubble but they didn't.
Cum Bubble :roflmao:

I'm gonna name my band that......If I had a band :high5:

If you want to start a band I am in.
I fuckin' hate when they get cut off like that.
AirHej Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

Wouldn't that be awesome if it was enforced?

It really would. Anyone who thinks one party is right on every issue should be kicked out too.
Pistol Pete and the cum bubbles. Confusedhock:
To this health care deal... I have known people who have needed help. People so sick that they couldn't work. A family friend who had a heart attack at 16, her family's insurance dropped her... She needed a heart transplant because of the attack. Somehow she ended up losing er kidneys too, because they had to wait so long. There are people who get into binds that are out of their control... I'd like to know that those people will get some help.
There is NO FUCKING WAY this dumb ass bullshit health care plan will BRING DOWN the cost of health care. What kind of liberal pussy pot is that fucking assbag smoking? Taxes are going to go up and so are the costs of healthcare for the hard working people that are going to be paying for lazy fuckchilds. AND, it starts only as a tax on people who make over $250k BUT will turn into a tax across ALL levels.

Fucking liberal pussy motherfucking cum burping slutbag cocksucking cum dumpster faggots!!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
I avoid political talk period, whether it's on tv or at work. I can't stand talking politics with people.

Good, I'm not the only one!!!
beckster Wrote:To this health care deal... I have known people who have needed help. People so sick that they couldn't work. A family friend who had a heart attack at 16, her family's insurance dropped her... She needed a heart transplant because of the attack. Somehow she ended up losing er kidneys too, because they had to wait so long. There are people who get into binds that are out of their control... I'd like to know that those people will get some help.

Agreed. There are people out there who aren't lazy. They may be hard workers, circumstances are just preventing them from getting health insurance.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:[Image: HU9CA8VF6O7CAPWROU3CABIKE5ICASNSMN2.jpg]

Except when the Penguins won the Stanley Cup said motor city 9 months ago. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :owned:

They sure didn't play like defending champs last night... :owned: :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29