Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday March 4 2010...4 Days of Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Morning Everyone.4 day weekend for me.
Morning all, Its been awhile since I've been able to do anything on the IST or even listen to a show. I am now premantely at the front counter apparantly me attempting to do a shitty job, wasn't shitty enough. So I just may fuck them over and go on Mat leave early. Ha!!
Congrats.When is the baby due?
Can someone explain to me why people in India are always stampeding at their temples?
i bleed green Wrote:Congrats.When is the baby due?

Thanks!! Baby number two is due July 7th. My doctor is super cool and will pull me from my job due to "stress"
i bleed green Wrote:Can someone explain to me why people in India are always stampeding at their temples?
Cause they are stupid
:roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all, Its been awhile since I've been able to do anything on the IST or even listen to a show. I am now premantely at the front counter apparantly me attempting to do a shitty job, wasn't shitty enough. So I just may fuck them over and go on Mat leave early. Ha!!
congrats! :clap:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning all, Its been awhile since I've been able to do anything on the IST or even listen to a show. I am now premantely at the front counter apparantly me attempting to do a shitty job, wasn't shitty enough. So I just may fuck them over and go on Mat leave early. Ha!!

That sucks....permanently???? Yes, I can tell you are very stressed and need to be home !!! Besides, you and Pete have unfinished business....I never thought he would back out on a bet....that's not very Nice... :roll:
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That sucks....permanently???? Yes, I can tell you are very stressed and need to be home !!! Besides, you and Pete have unfinished business....I never thought he would back out on a bet....that's not very Nice... :roll:
You should make his avatar the pregnant man
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Butthole Surfers on Lithium :rock: :rock:
Whats up DBN
Rich Davis Wrote:Whats up DBN

Hey Rich!!

Hello Richard.
Good day sir
top of the morning to ya Dicky
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14