Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday March 4 2010...4 Days of Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Howdy folks. Just checking in before I go to lunch.
LeNeve Wrote:So say you are a passenger in the plane and bam you hear a little kids voice from the tower. I would be a little nervous.

the passengers don't hear that crap...only the pilots...in their headphones...I could just here Abby saying "plane 93 cleared for takeoff"...she would say it soooo cute....and you know she would have fun saying it in the microphone.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bring my kids to work, but they are not tightening bolts and stuff on other peoples cars. I make them go sweep and clean the bathrooms. Stuff like that.

You make your kids clean the bathroom at work. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah. Why is that funny. Make them take out my trash too, and wipe all my tools off put them away. and make them sort all my random stuff.
BigFan Wrote:had some shitty meeting, I miss anything good?

Spot will not admit that he knits or does crosstitch or some shit gay like that eventhough it's what he does, he is calling a technicallity on it.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So say you are a passenger in the plane and bam you hear a little kids voice from the tower. I would be a little nervous.

the passengers don't hear that crap...only the pilots...in their headphones...I could just here Abby saying "plane 93 cleared for takeoff"...she would say it soooo cute....and you know she would have fun saying it in the microphone.

Of course that would be cute if it were my kid. The little planes you can hear that stuff.
JDubb Wrote:I thought the guy was suspended, not fired.

Last I heard, he and his supervisor were suspended.
Spot your arugment sucked....
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I bring my kids to work, but they are not tightening bolts and stuff on other peoples cars. I make them go sweep and clean the bathrooms. Stuff like that.

You make your kids clean the bathroom at work. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah. Why is that funny. Make them take out my trash too, and wipe all my tools off put them away. and make them sort all my random stuff.

I need some kids to do stuff like that. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Do they clean the pubes off the urinals?

What if it turned out to be an adult with a squeaky voice? A woman who works here sounds like a friggin 12 yr old.
Iva13 Wrote:Spot your arugment sucked....

Spot sucks
Iva13 Wrote:Spot your arugment sucked....

Spot sucks

So true...
Can I change my opinion? I don't want to be the only one in spot's gay opinion boat. It feels weird.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks. Just checking in before I go to lunch.

Howdy, howdy!
I think they're making this guys job seem more difficult than it is. The kid wasn't landing planes, the father told the kid whAt to say. If the plane had a clear runway to take off, does it really matter who's voice tells the pilot?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I need some kids to do stuff like that.

Time to get the Missus Petey preggars!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14