Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday March 4 2010...4 Days of Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:New poll up in the C&R general discussion forum for DBN NYC trip dates.

EVERYONE, please go vote so we can settle on if we are going the same time as TOMB, the weekend after TOMB or May.

No.
Congratulations, FORD... Sales up 43 percent..... This is outstanding work!.... Stock currently @ $12.72 per share!...approx 18 months ago, was just over $1.00
LeNeve Wrote:Congratulations, FORD... Sales up 43 percent..... This is outstanding work!.... Stock currently @ $12.72 per share!...approx 18 months ago, was just over $1.00

WOO WOO.....YIPPY YA WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:well kansas beat the shit out of kansas last night, and now I have a ass blasting sinus headache.

They beat themselves up? Sounds like they need a round of counseling. Confusedlap:

I really need to go wash clothes now...I'll be back later hopefully.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:well kansas beat the shit out of kansas last night, and now I have a ass blasting sinus headache.

They beat themselves up? Sounds like they need a round of counseling. Confusedlap:

I really need to go wash clothes now...I'll be back later hopefully.

:roflmao: Do mine too!!
Punky Brewster is a cunt.
LeNeve Wrote:Punky Brewster is a cunt.

why...what did she ever do to you????
Iva13 Wrote:

Being all punky and stuff.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Being all punky and stuff.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Is she a punk bitch?
Columbus Blue Jackets brought this guy up from the minor league affiliate last night:

[Image: 500x_grant.jpg]
Greg Mercer Wrote:Columbus Blue Jackets brought this guy up from the minor league affiliate last night:

[Image: 500x_grant.jpg]
Seen that on Deadspin. :roflmao:
Lunchtime :cya:
It that his real last name????
Orbit Bubblemint is really good and you can blow bubbles!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:It that his real last name????

Whos last name?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14