Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday March 4 2010...4 Days of Freedom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Why is this guy talking about rich's old couch. That bothers me.
LeNeve Wrote:Why is this guy talking about rich's old couch. That bothers me.

No, no, no, stop the show and let a guy who only causally listens get caught up. That makes sense to me. :douche:
Off Topic, but when does True Blood start up again and the Office will be GREAT tonight...Pam and Jim have their baby!!!!!
thanks Rich for the myspace snooze alert. Is he going to tell us the Astros aren't in Montreal anymore?
MySpace.com = RIP
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Why is this guy talking about rich's old couch. That bothers me.

No, no, no, stop the show and let a guy who only causally listens get caught up. That makes sense to me. :douche:

Lame
MySpace CANNOT be saved....it's over....
Iva13 Wrote:Off Topic, but when does True Blood start up again and the Office will be GREAT tonight...Pam and Jim have their baby!!!!!

Spoiler alert: They have twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Myspace turned into a spamfest... I get hit up by spammers on there all the time. I only check in when I get a message notification.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Off Topic, but when does True Blood start up again and the Office will be GREAT tonight...Pam and Jim have their baby!!!!!

That's NOT how you do a spoiler alert Confusedlap: :Flaming: ...But do they really????? :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

That's NOT how you do a spoiler alert Confusedlap: :Flaming: ...But do they really????? :roflmao:

oh sorry. yes they do.
I was never into myspace at all.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

oh sorry. yes they do.
Hopefully the kids look like Dwight :roflmao:

According to HBO's site, "this summer."
I forgot my login info for myspace. I wonder if I still have a profile.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14