Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/17/10 Wednesday - Hope I did this right........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I didn't have credit cards when I was 21. I wish I still didn't have them.

I have never had a credit card, and my only debt is my mortgage payments.

I use mine for just about everything, then I pay in full when it's due and I get $$$ back for using it...I love when I can call them and they say you get a check for $125.00
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:BTW - @Petey is too busy to post on here, but he is on Farmville.

What bug is up his ass???????

It appears that he has become an addict. A Farmville Addict. We may need to put together an Intervention (someone contact A&E). Has anyone looked at his farm? Frankly, I am concerned.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I didn't have credit cards when I was 21. I wish I still didn't have them.

I have never had a credit card, and my only debt is my mortgage payments.

I use mine for just about everything, then I pay in full when it's due and I get $$$ back for using it...I love when I can call them and they say you get a check for $125.00

Mine just likes to take my money... Bastards!
So long as I pay b4 the due date and pay in full...They take/charge no fees....and for every 1500.00 they give you 25.00....So I figures, what the hell...I can get $ on my $....
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:BTW - @Petey is too busy to post on here, but he is on Farmville.

It appears that he has become an addict. A Farmville Addict. We may need to put together an Intervention (someone contact A&E). Has anyone looked at his farm? Frankly, I am concerned.

It would be cool if you could sabotage other peoples farms.
Iva13 Wrote:So long as I pay b4 the due date and pay in full...They take/charge no fees....and for every 1500.00 they give you 25.00....So I figures, what the hell...I can get $ on my $....

Yeah, I just hate that temptation of having them. Plus I had to use it to pay towards some expenses that I inherited from people.
I like vagina
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

It would be cool if you could sabotage other peoples farms.

Maybe, They'll start that when people appear to be getting bored. He finally sent me a harness after saying he would days ago.
I think @Pete is a little pissy since the whole Spot issue no??
Derick Wrote:I like vagina

OMG Where were you...we needed a Moderator....
Iva13 Wrote:

busy, why what happened?
Nussie_T Wrote:I think @Pete is a little pissy since the whole Spot issue no??

Oh, totally. That hit one hell of a nerve with him. I didn't think it would be enough to prevent him from making appearances on here, though.

Maybe, I thought he started disappearing even b4 that...but that didn't help...Is he embarrassed or hiding???
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

busy, why what happened?

BF posted like 2 or 3 NSF pics....really big and bad ones....
Iva13 Wrote:

Maybe, I thought he started disappearing even b4 that...but that didn't help...Is he embarrassed or hiding???

I knew he was busy for part of that, but I don't know if he's just that swamped now or what. But the fact that he has more time to farm makes me curious.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16