Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/17/10 Wednesday - Hope I did this right........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
So, a Scottish terrier won the Westminister dog show... But PETA, of course, had to put their appearance in and crashed the show. Some bitch.. I mean woman, not the canine version... walked into the show ring and held up a sign that said that Mutts Rule and Breeders Kill Shelter Dogs. Lame
BigFan Wrote:[Image: 4519f2e9.jpg]

I'm glad that didn't work. :barf:
[Image: e9d130f3.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:[Image: e9d130f3.jpg]

hahaha
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I've never heard of "chat roulette" and I don't want anything to do with it.

I checked it for a while yesterday, I got junked too many times to count. It is full of high-school and college kids; 90% male, 5% female and I was unable to identify the other 5%. If that is your thing than the site would be cool or if you are in that age range. It will have it's novelty for the required "15 minutes of fame" than fade to somewhere where pedophiliacs hand out for a glimpse of a teenage boob.

I think I will pass on all that fun Confusedarcasm:

I don't want to deal with that kind of immaturity... ME: "So, how you feel about all this health care business?" Them: "SHow me yur boobies!"

PASS :roll:
[Image: Chat%20Roulette%202.png]
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
I just threw up.
Once again, thank you Adblock.
BigFan :barf:
You went too far.
That's awful
:barf: :barf: :barf:
JDubb Wrote:BigFan :barf:
You went too far.
:hitit:
You think Spotty's g/f is doing chat roulette?
AirHej Wrote:You think Spotty's g/f is doing chat roulette?
Yeah, she's looking for "friends"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16